Analysts' Envy: Fixed Wireless And Airspan
- Airspan to acquire Nortel's Proximity fixed wireless business. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p18
Reports on the plan of Airspan Networks Inc. to acquire Nortel Networks' fixed wireless communication business by the end of 2003. Value of the business; Terms and conditions of the deal; Plans for Nortel employees.
- Alvarion, Airspan get Serbian contract. // RCR Wireless News;11/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the selection of Alvarion Ltd. and Airspan Networks Inc. as suppliers for the rebuilding of the telecommunications infrastructure of Telekom Srbija a.d. in Serbia. Number of telephony and data lines Telekom Srbija plans to deploy using wireless last-mile solutions; Challenge posed by...
- AIRSPAN NETWORKS GETS INDONESIAN TELECOM CONTRACTS. // Worldwide Telecom;Jul2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the move of Airspan Networks Inc. to establish an office in Indonesia to take advantage of the country's growing telecommunication market.
- Alltel tests fixed wireless loops. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p16
Provides information on Alltel company's tests of wireless local loops equipment from Airspan Networks company. Information on Alltel's competitive local exchange carrier strategy; Focus of the project; How Airspan's system can support downstream rate per subscriber. INSETS: Alltel loses rural...
- Products. // Wireless Review;11/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p22
Introduces several products in the wireless communications industry. PacketDrive technology from Airspan Networks; CrossPATH II Triple-T1 intelligent channel service unit from ADC Kentrox; Verity 3300 DS3 broadband echo-canceller system from Tellabs.
- Airspan Crosses The Atlantic. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p46
Reports that Airspan Networks Inc., a fixed-wireless digital communication provider, is relocating its headquarters to Sunrise, Florida. Reasons behind its move to the United States; Services offered by Airspan; Earnings of Airspan in the third quarter of year 2000.
- Estonian carrier selects fixed wireless equipment. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p118
Reports on the selection of the fixed wireless equipment from Airspan Networks by Aesti Telefon to deploy high-speed Internet access and voice services throughout residential areas in Estonia.
- Trio of vendor acquisitions announced. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;4/4/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p20
Presents information on the merger and acquisition activities in the wireless telecommunications industry as of April 2005. Terms of the agreement between ArelNet Ltd. and Airspan Networks; Plan of Semotus to upgrade its solutions with the acquisition of Expand Beyond; Significance of the...
- Airspan Air4G base stations receive LTE certification for deployment in Russia. // Russian Telecom;Sep2012, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
The article announces that the Air4G line of products from Airspan Networks received certification from the Russian Federal Agency for Communications for 4 gigabit (G) long-term evolution (LTE) network deployments in Russia.