Mobile Sales And The 'Net
- Giving salespeople the UpShot. // Network World;04/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 17, Intranet p4
Features the UpShot Sales business team productivity from software developer UpShot Corporation. Comments from Keith Rafferty, president/chief executive officer of UpShot; Details on the team.
- UpShot CRM for office apps. // IT Today;Jun2002, p29
Announces that UpShot Corp. has integrated its online customer relationship management offering UpShot Office with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other desktop applications. Benefits of the integration to sales teams; Features of UpShot Office.
- UpShot aims new software at sales force. Holt, Stannie // InfoWorld;04/06/98, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p35
Presents information on the computer software Upshot Sales 1.0 from Upshot Corporation. Aim for launching the computer software; Features of the computer software; Price.
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;1/9/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on the "Shopping Pops With Chopping Blocks," report of Upshot Corp. in the U.S. according to which fathers are enjoying a more prominent role in the kitchen. According to the report, not only are fathers spending more time in the kitchen, they are also improving...
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...
- SDR Opens Up New Vistas. Blust, Stephen // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
Stresses the potential of software-defined radio (SDR) technology in the wireless industry. How the technology works; Benefits of SDR-based handsets; Limitations of traditional radio technology.