- Rebirth. Kane, Barbara // Healing Muse;Fall2005, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p116
Presents the poem "Rebirth," by Barbara Kane. First Line: Her eyes scan me like a barcode, Last Line: Room for life's rebirth.
- Norman Wemyss Horne. Crofton, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/5/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7486, p312
Presents an obituary for Norman Wemyss Horne, former consultant chest physician, City Hospital, Edinburgh.
- Barbara Kane. // FoodService Director;1/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p12
An interview with Barbara Kane, Ecolab vice president of industry relations and the U.S.' Society for Foodservice Management president is presented in January 2012 regarding the best and worst parts of her job, and what she considers to be her greatest achievement.
- Shadow Dance. Kane, Barbara // Healing Muse;Fall 2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p44
Presents the poem "Shadow Dance," by Barbara Kane.
- Growing old is hard on everyone involved. Pollak, Suzanne // Washington Jewish Week;4/5/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p27
The article shares tips from "Coping With Your Difficult Older Parent" co-author and psychotherapist Barbara Kane on how adult children can cope up with their aging parents. According to Kane, successful aging needs a lot of flexibility. Kane suggests that adult children should be objective and...
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.