LTC Culinary Face Off
- Weekly Math Contest. // Gifted Child Today;May/Jun2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p11
Provides information on the weekly math contest sponsored by Sheppard Software company in the United States. List of contest categories; Prizes for contest winners; Details on the quiz tests; Contact information of the company.
- Your turn to be a gear tester. // Backpacker;May97, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p104
Discusses how to join the annual `Be A Gear Tester Contest' by the Backpacker magazine. Rules and requirements in joining the contest; Address where interested contestants can mail their applications.
- Veggie Election 2000. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p4
Presents information on a contest for children in the United States regarding their preferred vegetables.
- Inside out. // Men's Health;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p136
Includes articles about different contests. United States Lifesaving Association National Lifeguards Championships; Diet Snapple Contest; Fourth annual Race to Deliver.
- DETAILED IN DENVER. Longton, Linda // Overdrive;Aug2000, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p26
Present the winners of the 2000 SuperRigs Competition of Shell in Denver, Colorado. Categories of the competition; Description and features of the winning trucks; Profile of contest participants.
- Gold medal matchup. Lovitt, Chip // Ski;Feb94, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p72
Presents a contest for children related to Winter Olympics gold medalists and the countries they represent. Contest rules; Deadline for entries.
- U.S.A. Swimming News. Uchiyama, Everett // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Jan2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p12
Highlights benefits of the sectional swimming championships in the United States.
- Quann Promises and Delivers at the Alamo U.S. Open. Whitten, Phillip // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Jan2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the United States Open Swimming Championships held December 2 to 4, 1999 at the Palo Alto College in San Antonio, Texas.
- Is Copy from the Award Winners Award-Winning Copy? Lewis, Herschell Gordon // Catalog Age;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p63
Focuses on the criterion of the Annual Catalog Awards in the U.S. Quality of the presented information; Use of efficient marketing strategy; Creativity of the product captions.