Ballard Gets Three From Kutak Rock
- Polich joins law office of Ballard Spahr. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/31/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the decision of lawyer Barbara K. Polich to join the Salt Lake City, Utah office of Ballard Spahr as a partner in the litigation department, in January 2005. Legal services provided by Polich; Educational background.
- Three attorneys join Salt Lake City office of Ballard Spahr. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/9/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the recruitment of three bankruptcy attorneys by Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Salt Lake City, Utah. Name of the attorneys; Career highlights; Work expertise of the attorneys.
- Rudd joins SL-based Ballard Spahr. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/27/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the addition of lawyer David R. Rudd as partner at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Anderson joins Ballard Spahr as partner. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/15/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the appointment of Chris Anderson as a partner of the finance department of the law firm of Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP. Focus of the practice of Anderson in corporate, securities and international law for bioscience, health care and technology-based companies; Professional...
- Bagnasacco joins law firm as partner. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/2/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Barbara Bagnasacco as a partner in the business and finance department of Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Salt Lake City, Utah. Her law practice is focused in the area of corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and...
- Two-term Philadelphia mayor to join Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30796, p3
Reports that Edward Rendell will join Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll's public finance practice. Drive for increased recognition and business on a national level; Expansion plans of the company.
- How Law Firms Select Partners. Lynch II, William F. // ABA Journal;Oct84, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p65
Discusses the ins and outs of the selection of partner lawyers by law firms in the U.S. Objective factors involved in the selection process for partners; Subjective factors behind the appointment of partners in law firms; Policy implications on lawyers and law firms.
- Kennedys merger heralds Manchester launch. Dowell, Katy // Lawyer;2/4/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the launching of the firm Kennedys in Manchester, England. The launching was preceded by the hiring of three lawyers from Halliwells and merging with Kershaw Abbott Solicitors in Great Britain. The firm will be based in Kershaw Abbott's existing offices, wherein Kennedys'...
- Success With Summer Associates. Hinkel, Daniel F. // ABA Journal;Apr87, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p66
Discusses the benefits of summer programs to the recruitment of lawyers by law firms in the U.S. Opportunity for law firms to evaluate potential associates; Chance for prospective associates to make well-informed career decisions; Policy implications on lawyers and law firms.