Cleveland Bond Issue On Track
- San Francisco airs fly despite markets' dive. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30636, p2
Reports that a $250-million issue of the San Francisco Airport Commission has sold quickly, despite a sharp selloff in the United States municipal bond market.
- Compromise could lead to $500 million of new PFCs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p4
Reports on additional revenues to back airport bond issues from the passenger facility charges adopted by aviation bill negotiators in the United States. Positive development for airport finance and bondholders; Part of a bill to extend and expand federal aviation programs in the US.
- Denver International set to take off with $600 million of revenue bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30188, p3
Reports on the planned issuance of revenue bonds for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Preliminary financing plan; Intended uses for money to be raised from the bond issue; Upgrading of the bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Selection of the underwriting team for the...
- Deal preview: Dade County, Fla.'s $200 million aviation deal should soar. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p2
Reports on the strong investor reception for the $200 million bond issue planned by Dade County, Florida in October 1997 to finance an improvement program for the Miami International Airport.
- A Pair of Mile-High Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p1
The article reports on the public offering of the Denver Department of Aviation in Colorado with $460 million of tax-exempt refunding debt. In two tranches, the department will sold its revenue bonds for Denver International Airport on starting July 25, 2006. The tranches will be $175 million of...
- Spurned by Knoxville, Tenn., Airport Authority Takes Action. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p5
Focuses on the Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority's approval of a plan to sell revenue bonds in May 2001. Amount of bonds to be sold; Airport bond sales in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- San Jose Airport Seeks $836M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the plan of the officials at Norman Y. Minesta San Jose International Airport to as the San Jose City Council in California to approve a nearly $836 million revenue bond sale at its meeting on August 14, 2007. The bond proceeds would help the airport fund the construction...
- Cleveland Mayor Criticizes Apparent Inactivity on Airport Expansion Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p4
Reports that Cleveland, Ohio Mayor Michael R. White is putting pressure on the City Council to approve a key bond issue for the expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. List of Cleveland airport debt sales; White's relations with the council; Airport revenues to back the issue.
- Holders of Delta's Cincinnati Bonds Getting Partial Aug. 1 Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p3
The article reports that investors who hold Delta Air Lines Inc.'s special facilities revenue bonds issued for projects at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport will receive a portion of their interest debt service payment. It discusses the continuing negotiations over Delta's...