Experts Weigh Indirect Impact of Pending Bills on Tax-Exempts
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p36
Presents charts depicting market statistics as of September 2003 in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S security prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p29
Presents data on municipal bonds in the United States as of March 2, 1999. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Futures markets; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MUNICIPAL RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p52
Ranks municipal bond issues in the United States based on principal amount in the year 2000. Book runners; Comparison with 1999 figures; All tax-exempt municipal bond issues; Municipal tax-exempt negotiated bond issues; Municipal tax-exempt competitive bond issues; Tax-exempt revenue bond...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p29
Presents charts and graphs depicting results of securities trading in the United States, on July 26, 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Muni Yields Stay Firm for Eighth Straight Day. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/25/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33505, p2
The article reports on the performance of Build America Bonds (BAB) trading in which the 30-year tax-exempt yield has decreased from 23 to 17 basis points from April 11 to 20, 2011 in the U.S.
- Yields drop on primary market, tax-exempts lose morning gains. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30331, p1
Reports on the market performance of tax-exempt securities in the United States on February 12, 1998. Treasury bond auction; Repricing of a $144.8 million issue of Lower Colorado River Authority junior-lien revenue bonds in the primary market; Performance of secondary serial-range municipal bonds.
- Groups lobby vs. tax-law changes. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p36
Reports on municipal market participants' strengthening of their lobbying efforts against the Bill Clinton administration's tax proposals they fear would reduce demand for municipal bonds. House Ways and Means Committee's hearing on the revenue-raising provisions in the president's fiscal 2000...
- To stave off skewing, equity-rich investors look to munis. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;05/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30634, p9
Highlights the increasing popularity of municipal bonds among high-net-worth investors in the United States. Effect of the stock market; Benefits of tax-exempts for wealthy individuals; Municipals' favorable trading ratio to Treasuries; BNY Capital Markets Inc.'s reiteration of its focus on the...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p36
Presents data on municipal bonds in the United States as of June 22, 1998. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Trading ranges of municipal bond index futures.