Bondholders, U.S. Bank in Tug-of-War Over Payments
- Ocean Journey Bondholders Getting $2.24 Million from U.S. Bank. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31740, p3
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Bank to forward payments to investors who hold failed revenue bonds issued to finance Ocean Journey's aquarium in Denver, Colorado. Issuance of unrated bonds; Percentage of coupon rates; Completion of other outstanding Ocean Journey debt.
- Judge Wants More Details in U.S. Bank Housing Bond Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p4
Reports that a Minnesota state court judge wants to fully deliberate the legal issues involved in a disputer over whether U.S. Bank in St. Paul can sell troubled low-income, multifamily housing bonds in North Carolina. Bank's use of the proceeds from the bonds to pay off senior-lien bondholders;...
- Judge Delays Hearing in U.S. Bank Housing Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p4
Reports on the delay in the dispute over whether U.S. Bank N.A. can sell two troubled low-income multifamily housing projects to pay off senior-lien bondholders in Minnesota. Order of Judge Margaret Marrinan for all parties involved to file briefs containing their final arguments on the legal...
- United Seeks Release of US Bank Funds Linked to LAX Special Facility Projects. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p5
Reports on the appeal of bankrupt United Air Lines Inc. to federal bankruptcy court judge to release construction funds held by U.S. Bank in conjunction with a special facility bond issue for projects at Los Angeles International Airport. Accessibility to the bond proceeds being held in a...
- PREPA Downgraded as Payment Comes Due. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/2/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34136, p1
The article reports that Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority made a key bond payment to debar a record default for the municipal market. According to according to KPMG, Puerto Rico's independent auditor, public corporation transferred more than 200 million dollars to the trustee, US Bank NA, to...
- Gift of Lights. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p26
Reports on the 2003 Gift of Lights fund-raising event sponsored by the U.S. Bank in Las Vegas, Nevada. Highlights of the lights display seeking to raise funds for the nonprofit group Goodwill of Southern Nevada; Contact information.
- Want to win a union wage freeze? Try a pay cut in the execs' ranks. Swaney, Chriss // American Banker;11/10/95, Vol. 160 Issue 218, p7
Reports on the U.S. Bank's management pay cuts in order to obtain union wage freeze and other cost reductions. Provisions of a labor contract with workers; Change from a traditional indemnity health insurance to a managed-care program; Modified job freeze in management ranks; Marketing push to...
- U.S. Bank merges calling, debit cards. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/08/96, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p14
Reports on the merger of checking account debit card with the discount phone card services at U.S. Bank. Accessibility of the new service.
- U.S. Bank opens first of 26 new locations. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/22/96, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p14
Reports on United States Bank's opening of 26 new supermarket locations.