Halo debuts leather firm
- Vintage goes for shabby chic effect. // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p3
Reports on the launching of the shabby chic Dubbin sofa by the Vintage Tanning Co. in Great Britain. Materials used in the product; Description of the product's design.
- Exclusive target for Chatsworth. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p5
Introduces Chatsworth English oak collection from Halo Antiques in Great Britain. Selections of dining tables, coffee tables and dressers; Aim for retailers at the upper end of the market; Features of contemporary leather Lucy dining chairs.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p5
Reports business developments in England as of January 2004. Presentation of ISO 901:2000 quality mark to Halo International, Halo National Accounts and the Vintage Tanning Co.; Instigation of a mentor scheme at the department store chain John Lewis; Deal betweel Mark Lewis and Scott Thomson.
- Chinese manufacturer Halo plans to buy 50% ownership in G&J Styles. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p8
The article reports that the Hong Kong-based manufacturer of leather and occasional and dining room furniture Halo plans to acquire a 50% ownership stake at G&J Styles. However, officials did not disclose the purchase price and other details but the transaction is expected to be completed at...
- Rose Hill to boost RTA uph. output. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the launching of ready-to-assemble (RTA) upholstery by Rose Hill in Mississippi. Increase of production output; Retail price of the furniture; Increase of demand for RTA.
- Upholsterers: Masters of the great coverup. Stanton, E. // Career World;Nov91, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
Offers a look at the job of an upholsterer and what it takes to get into this vo-tech career. What an upholsterer does; The probable rise in the number of jobs into the 21st century; Courses that should be taken; The importance of experience; Who to contact for more information.
- Bold is beautiful. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p40
Features fabrics for curtains and upholstery in Great Britain. Includes floral fabrics from Sanderson's Signature collection; Crowson's Ikatania line of Indian-inspired patterns; Witan park collection of florals by Brown & Rowan.
- Sumptuous seating. // Home Furnishings;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Provides retail information on a wide assortment of upholstery fabrics that can be purchased in England. Description of the Fiori, Don Juan, Lillian August, Othello and Britannia collections; Other designs; Who the products are available from.
- Fabrics. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p63
Presents information as it relates to upholstery fabrics. What English Classics from Crowson were inspired by; Features of Claremont's collection; Description of designs for Le Plongeom Designs.