Mundo adds simplicity
- The Artistic Kitchen. Triplett, Jo Anne // Louisville Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on appliances and products for use in kitchens. Price of the Dualit toaster; Store at which goblets from glass artisan Paul Nelson are sold; Price range of drawer pulls made by metalworker Dana Andriot.
- Oops! // Equipment Solutions;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p11
Presents a correction to the editorial column on the Vita-Prep 3 blender from Vita-Mix which appeared in the August 2005 issue of "Equipment Solutions."
- ASK OUR EXPERT. Franke, Sharon // Good Housekeeping;Oct2007, Vol. 245 Issue 4, p24
The article presents an answer to a question about the installation of an anti-dipping device in the kitchen.
- appliances under $30. // Australian Table;Aug2004, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p130
Presents several kitchen appliances from Australia that are priced under $30. Froth 'n' Fold electric mixer from Mistral; Citrus Plus Juicer from Sunbeam; Freestyle electric Toaster from Beville.
- Ruffled porcelain. // Country Living;Aug2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p124
Presents information on bakeware.
- Kitchen Notes. Butterer, Karmen // Health (Time Inc. Health);Nov/Dec97, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p120
Presents several cooking products and equipment. Golden Classic fries from MicroMagic; Craisins sweetened dried cranberries from Ocean Spray.
- as GOOD as it gets. // Housewares;May2002, Issue 166, p4
Features Kitchen Windows, a kitchen utensils store owned by couple Jerry and Helene Schmidt in the U.S. Total square area occupied by the store; Kitchen appliances sold; Effort to present the merchandise in the most exciting and accessible way.
- Vita-Mixer 4000. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p15
Presents the Vita-Mixer 4000 used for turning fruits and vegetables into juice. How it works.
- Run, Don't Cook. McMorris, Megan // Runner's World;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p84
Features several kitchen appliances, including a blender from Back to Basics.