Ranges grow with teak
- Flying the flag. Flower, Dennis // Cabinet Maker;3/31/2006, Issue 5481, p20
The article focuses on the success of the operations of furniture manufacturer, Sutcliffe Furniture, despite manufacturing difficulties in Great Britain. The company has a long history of making furniture for the mid to upper sectors of the market, has made necessary transformations to supply...
- Control factor. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p14
Provides information on the business operation of the furniture company Sutcliffe Furniture Group in Great Britain. Description of the company's product lines; Strategy for competing in the market; History and company profile of Sutcliffe Furniture. INSET: Putting the UK first.
- Swimming with sales. Fletcher, Peter // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p26
Profiles Peter Fletcher, sales and marketing director of Sutcliffe Furniture. Industry break; Best piece of advice; Strangest customer complaint; Changes needed in the industry.
- COVER STARS. // Cabinet Maker;7/10/2009, Issue 5645, p16
The article presents several upholstery companies in Great Britain. Buoyant Upholstery is one of the country's largest manufacturers of upholstered furniture that focuses on traditional and contemporary designs. Feather & Black is an upholstered bedroom furniture specialists that help customers...
- Hire purpose. Backhouse, Peter // Cabinet Maker;6/30/2006 Supplement, p5
The article describes the success of furniture manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture in providing reliable delivery of goods in Great Britain. It is inferred that getting furniture from factory to customer on a timely and cost-effective basis is essential to the success of furniture companies. Due to...
- ON THE ROAD... AGAIN. Smart, Tony // Cabinet Maker;4/24/2009, Issue 5634, p25
The article highlights the seventh edition of the Worshipful Co. of Furniture Makers' students' tour to furniture industry factories in Manchester, England. It mentions that the tour began at Sutcliffe Furniture, in their impressive mill building in Todmorden. The second day was devoted to the...
- Sofa so good in rattan and wood. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p3
Reports several entries of furniture by Sutcliffe Furniture on the BFM Summer Furniture Show in England. Features of the Woburn three-seater sofa; Availability of the showwood trim of Madyson in five finishes; Launch of dining chairs and carver.
- Sutclife revives Charles Sheraton product line. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2010, Issue 5716, p6
The article reports on the move of manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture Ltd. to relaunch the Charles Sheraton furniture brand at the interiors show in January 2011 in Great Britain.
- 120 year old manufacturer Sutcliffe Furniture collapses. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p6
The article reports that Sutcliffe Furniture Ltd. of Great Britain, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer which has been in the British furniture industry for 120 years was placed into administration under Tracey Lee and Dermot Justin Power.