- BSC to consumers: 'Stop Sleeping Around' // Furniture/Today;3/19/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p1
The article focuses on the national campaign "Stop Sleeping Around" to be launched by Better Sleep Council (BSC) in May 2012.
- Spring campaign for The Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p2
Focuses on the spring advertising campaign of the Sleep Council in Great Britain. Cost of the campaign; Use of a tortoise and bloodhound for the campaign; Schedule of advertisement appearances.
- Sleep Council on TV. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p5
Reports the launching of the advertising campaign for Sleep Council at the offices of Airsprung Bed in Wiltshire, England. Number of people attended the meeting; Details of the 'Get Up and Go Go Go' campaign.
- Big Brother will be watching. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p1
Comments on the return to television advertising of The Sleep Council. Implications of the move for bed retailers; Benefit of the decision to its target market.
- Sleep Council goes for it in new campaign. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Reveals the plans of Sleep Council to invest in a television advertising campaign starting July 4, 2002. Channels wherein the advertisements will be featured; Components of the advertisements.
- Sleep Council presses on. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the target of the winter advertising campaign of The Sleep Council. Cost of the campaign; Starting date of the advertising campaign; Features of the program.
- Sleep Council to leap into new campaign. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Focuses on the investment of the Sleep Council for a consumer advertising campaign in Great Britain. Description of the advertisements; Availability of poster set of the advertisements to members of Sleep Council; Appearance of the campaign in several magazines.
- Sleep Council starts ad blitz. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p2
Reports that the Sleep Council's television advertising campaign in Great Britain, is due to begin on March 25, 1999 during GMTV.
- Sleep Council to target grey market. // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p4
Informs that the older market will the focus of a year 2000 summer advertising campaign by Great Britain-based Sleep Council to stress the importance of a comfortable bed.