- Stag: let the bidding commence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p1
Reports that Stag administrator KPMG has opened negotiations with potential buyers of the group.
- Spanish Peat is best. // Accountancy;Jun89, Vol. 103 Issue 1150, p13
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP has been voted one of ten most admired companies in Spain.
- Stag up for sale, with debts of _GCP_7m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p1
Reports on KPMG's plan to sell cabinet and upholstery group Stag after being appointed administrator. Total debt of Stage; Factors contributing to Stage's failure.
- Thirty-one firms new to `50-25' list. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/24/94, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p27
Reports on 3l firms awarded the Entrepreneurial Spirit Awards by KPMG Peat Marwick LLP/Hofstra University. New jobs created in Long Island, New York in 1992-1993; Winners.
- KPMG Peat Marwick LLP. Allen, Jeffrey F. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;10/28/96, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p9
Comments on the list of companies in Syracuse, New York State included in the 1996 Syracuse 100 list sponsored by KPMG Peat Marwick LLP and the Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce.
- KPMG Sells HR Arm; Consulting Spin-off Next? // Practical Accountant;Oct98, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP has announced that it has hired an investment banking company to help determine how to monetize the value of its consulting business. Who the accounting firm sold its U.S. compensation consulting business to; Comments from the company's chief executive officer...
- Best performers. // HR Magazine;Dec1994, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p20
Reports on a KPMG Peat Marwick research finding that best-performing companies have certain traits in common. Increase in the number of employees eligible for annual incentive plans, since 1991; Emphasis of lower-performing companies on cash; Importance of benefits and perquisites; Growth in the...
- Peats loses audit. // Accountancy;Dec1993, Vol. 112 Issue 1204, p14
The article reports on the plan of Standard Life to drop KPMG Peat Marwick as its auditor. Pricewaterhouse has been picked to replace KPMG.
- KPMG survey discloses fraud is rampant in US companies. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/04/99-01/11/99, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p35
Details the survey conducted by professional services firm KPMG Peat Marwick LLP revealing the gravity of fraud in American companies. Percentage of survey respondents who consider fraud to be a major problem; Assessment of the impact of fraud on company operations.