- RURAL PUBLIC WELFARE. SELECTED RECORDS WITH INTRODUCTORY NOTES AND COMMENTS (Book). Cassatt, Anna A. // Social Forces;Mar42, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p415
Reviews the book "Rural Public Welfare: Selected Records With Introductory Notes and Comments," by Grace Browning.
- An electronic office at home: Personal... // U.S. News & World Report;9/26/88, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p67
Discusses personal computers and printers. Gives chart consisting of make and model, price, and comments, with introductory text.
- Rambling man. Silber, Tony // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/15/94, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p38
Comments on `Rolling Stone' periodical editor and publisher Jann Wenner's introductory speech for the Rolling Stones band.
- Out of the President's Office, Into the Classroom. Benenson, Tom // Flying;May2008, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p84
The article comments on the introductory course on flying taught by President William Brody of Johns Hopkins University in the U.S. in 2008.
- Bandit. Mollison, James // Paris Review;Fall2007, Issue 182, p95
This article presents a photo essay which documents the life of drug trafficker Pablo Escobar, along with introductory comments.
- Hymn of Hate. Cowley, Malcolm // New Republic;12/23/36, Vol. 89 Issue 1151, p249
The article reviews the book "Interregnum: Drawings," by George Grosz, with an introductory comment by John Dos Passos.
- Background to the Coup in Turkey. // Labour, Capital & Society;Nov1980, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p4
The article presents an introductory comment by an anonymous labor unionist to the article "Is Democracy a Luxury Item for Turkey?" by Ayse Trak and Ã‡imen Turan.
- MYTH ON MYTH: BERNARD MALAMUD'S 'THE TALKING HORSE' Burch, Beth; Burch, Paul W. // Studies in Short Fiction;Fall79, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p350
Comments on the short story 'The Talking Horse' written by Bernard Malamud. Ambiguity of the introductory sentences; Illustration of mythic perspective; Use of supernatural creatures.
- Presenting opera to college students. Drago, Marganne // Music Educators Journal;Feb93, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p40
Opinion. Describes successes which were achieved with the introduction of opera to college students, and offers some suggestions for an introductory opera course. How to introduce opera; Information on selecting the operas; Comments about presenting the operas. INSET: Operas for an...
- Listening to the Passion. // America;4/7/1990, Vol. 162 Issue 13, p340
Editorial. Comments on how to deal with the apparent anti-Semitism of some Biblical accounts of Christ's Passion. Meaning of the term `the Jews'; Need for introductory comments; Context of the documents.