Take to the open road
- Tour de force. Quainton, David // Event;Apr2009, p51
The article discusses the effectiveness of sending mobile units on tour and the mechanisms that allow the sector to go on tour. It reports that some people felt that it was not possible to create a mobile unit with a trailer, soulless shopping centre and a staff distributing leaflets. However,...
- Safety in numbers? Chadwick, Philip // Event;Feb2003, p35
Discusses arguments whether field marketing agencies are better off as independent or as part of a large group. Comments from Richard Finch, managing director of independent agency Sure FM, on the exit of Mosaic Group from Great Britain; Advantage of being part of a big group according to...
- Working with consultants can ease recruitment headaches. Allen, Rob // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p20
Deals with the significance of consulting staffs on the recruiting works of marketing events in Great Britain.
- New media. Parra, Pepe // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2000, p51
Provides updates on technology which can be utilized by companies in their marketing campaigns and exhibitions. Asymmetric digital subscriber line technology; Alliance between Expocentric.com and Promosalons company; Expansion of on-line booking services of Ts.com across Europe; Information on...
- CLIENTTIPS. Macklin, Karen // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2011, p22
The article offers tips related to successful product launches.
- Youthful ambition. Arrigo, Yasmin // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p31
In this article, the author discusses the top A listers for the "C&IT" best special events agency talent.
- Seek out partners with credibility. Felsenthal, Bob // B to B;11/26/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one presenting the list of search engine marketing companies, and another presenting the list of event marketing services companies.
- Exhibition & Event Association of Australasia (EEAA). // Spice;Feb2011, Issue 1, p37
In this article the author discusses the economic condition of the Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) and the organization's key objectives, marketing campaigns, and challenges in 2011.
- alive. HAMPEL, ANT // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p30
The author share his views as managing director of Australian event organizer alive about industry trends and prospects in 2012, the integral role of event managers and producers amongst a team of marketing and communications specialists, and the flexible and collaborative approach of alive.