UK spirit on show at Expo 2000
- In The Mix. Jackson, Nancy Mann // Expo Magazine;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p19
The article focuses on the organization of portions of an exhibit hall at National Association of Realtors' (NAR) annual event into networking pavillions. This initiative aimed to make it easier for the event's attendees to find and connect with those with like interests. It was claimed that the...
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p47
This section offers news briefs on exhibitions in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the plan of the competition called The Next Big Thing to hold regional British heats to search for the best new act for the event industry, the planned separation of Olympia exhibition halls into two...
- Exhibitions need right environment to thrive. Briggs, Matt // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p7
Offers advice to the exhibitions and events industry on how the industry could compete for visitors' time and exhibitors' money. How to excite the visitors through the exhibitions; Way of encouraging potential exhibitors and sponsors; Tips on the design of the show.
- Creating Art Fairs in Hong Kong... with no prior knowledge of art or Hong Kong! Ross, Charles // Estates Gazette;5/17/2014 Supplement 2014 The Props Brochure, p57
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being in the events and exhibition industry, and learning about Hong Kong and art to create art fairs, including Art Basel Hong Kong with art fair organiser Art Basel, as well as in other cities of the world.
- Ticket masters. Burford-Taylor, Anna // Event;Feb2003, p17
Discusses online registration that allows for a two-way flow of information between visitors and event organizers. Percentage range of visitors at most trade shows that are pre-registered; Developments in technology that can make the show experience better for visitors and exhibitors; Comments...
- A CONSUMER PRICE INDEX FOR EXHIBITS. // Religious Conference Manager;Dec2002, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the Exhibition Industry Growth Index from the Center for Exhibition Industry Research that will track the growth of the exhibition industry in the U.S. and Canada.
- Customers still prefer the personal touch. Ducate, Douglas // Marketing Event;Jun99, p7
Deals with the impact of the Internet on the United States (US) exhibitions industry, companies organizing exhibition events. Variations of event marketing in the US; Projection on Internet trade; How the US exhibition industry can sustain its growth in line with the Internet.
- Adding up the numbers. Couldwell, Clive // Marketing Event;Jun99, p19
Examines independent auditing in the special events and exhibitions industry. Role of independent auditing in tackling bogus attendance figures in events; Policy on auditing by the Association of Exhibition Organisers; Benefits of auditing to the exhibitions industry; Use of auditing data to...
- GREEN IS NOT THE NEW BLACK. Mickey, Bill // Expo Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses on how the exhibition and events industry is progressing on its sustainability effort.