- Twinings redesigns to attract younger market. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2001, p4
Reports that Twinings Tea has changed the marketing approach for its brand name teas in Great Britain. Recruitment of a new marketing director to handle the revamp; Goal to target younger consumers with its products.
- Twinings seeks marketing director as Rigby exits. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);10/5/2005, p3
This article reports that the tea manufacturing company Twinings Tea's marketing director, Chris Rigby, has left the company after less than nine months. A spokesman said that Rigby who joined in February 2005, was leaving the drinks business for "personal reasons." Elizabeth Edwards, marketing...
- Twinings targets UK with the launch of a new iced tea range. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p8
Reports the launching of the iced tea products of Twinings in Great Britain. Budget of the advertising campaign; Details of the advertisement.
- Twinings starts agency trawl for tea business. // Marketing Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p13
Reports that Twinings is looking for an advertising agency for its tea business in Great Britain. Review of the advertising strategy overseen by marketing manager Elizabeth Edwards; Sub-brands included in the Twinings Tea; Ownership of Twinings by Associated British Foods PLC.
- Twinings: simplifying experimentation. // MarketWatch: Drinks;May 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p14
Reports that Twinings Tea has decided to discontinue its "wall" of black packaging for its tea products. Aim to simplify the selection process for consumers and capitalize on consumers' growing experimentation tendencies; Development of novel areas in its company's existing sub-brands.
- Twinings relaunches portfolio under five 'flavour pillars' // Marketing Week;3/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p7
The article informs that associated British Foods-owned tea brand Twinings has completed a major overhaul of its product portfolio and packaging as part of a multi-million pound marketing investment this year. The range has been divided into Classics, which includes English Breakfast, Light...
- Twinings. // Marketing (00253650);9/17/2008, p63
An interview with general manger Jon Jenkins and marketing manger Heather Hartridge of Twinings in Hampshire, England is presented. When asked how they come up with their marketing ideas, they said they spent much time examining other categories, industries and countries in formulating their...
- Twinings seeks marketing chief. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;5/2/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p9
Reports a need for a sales and marketing director at specialty tea company Twinings in Great Britain. Retirement of the current director Ian Dewar; Agencies handling the media buying; Background of the company.
- Twinings picks ex-UB marketer. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;1/26/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the appointment of former United Biscuits marketing executive Claire Hodge as marketing director of the British firm Twinings UK. She will be responsible for Twinings' products that include hot teas, iced teas, hot chocolate, Ovaltine, Options and Jacksons of Piccadilly....