- The sum of its parts. Geran // Interior Design;Nov99, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p98
Features the interiors of the exhibit center Steelcase Worklab designed by Lee Stout in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Distributors of materials used in the interior design; Duration of project completion; Collaboration between Stout and independent design consultant Jeffrey Osborne.
- Entering a parallel world. // Building Design;6/4/2010, Issue 1919, p6
The article discusses the plans for a new conference and exhibition centre by Pringle Brandon LLP and Wilkinson Eyre Architects Ltd.
- Expo site to grow by 11 buildings. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);11/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 24, pB1
Reports on the growth of Expo site in Post Falls, Idaho. Construction of the new buildings; Development of property by individual developers; Completion of the construction of the new buildings.
- Gallery delayed for two months. // Design Week;5/23/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the delay in the opening of the Gallery of Craft and Design in Manchester, England, as of May 2002. Reason behind the delay; Description of the gallery.
- Learning Curve. Rubin, Judith // Entertainment Design;Nov2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p58
Discusses the architectural design of the Experience Music Project building in Seattle, Washington which opened on June 2000 and serves as a place for interactive, entertaining and educational exhibits and attractions devoted to rock-and-roll music. Acoustic design; Structural elements;...
- Vegas building to begin. // Furniture/Today;9/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the construction of the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Purpose of the project; Features of the building; First step in the construction process.
- RARE Forms. VILADAS, PILAR // Town & Country;Apr2015, Vol. 169 Issue 5414, p54
The article focuses on the opening of the Universal Expostion 2015 in Milan, Italy in which 53 out of the 140 countries will build their own pavilions at the 11-million-square-foot site.
- Who speaks for architecture? Ivy, Robert A. // Architectural Record;Nov1999, Vol. 187 Issue 11, p15
Editorial. Comments on the role played by the Canadian Centre for Architecture in Montreal, Quebec as an institution for architecture. Local resource; Focal point for Canadian architecture; Stirring of public debate.
- Rethinking New York. // Architectural Record;Mar1999, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p58
Announces the five firms selected by the Canadian Centre for Architecture to submit proposals for the first of its series of competitions to encourage unique urban designs.