- All change at Display after winter switch. // Event;Jan2004, p9
Reports on the changes in the schedule of exhibition systems and graphics show Display in London, England in 2004. Reason behind the move; Venue of the show.
- Visitor figures soar at French show Heavent. // Event;Jan2004, p10
Reports on an increase in the number of attendees at the 2003 French event services show Heavent at the Hippodrome de Longchamp in Paris, France. Total number of visitors who attended; Factors that contributed to the increase.
- London voices. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jan2004, p27
Presents a roundtable discussion on the state of the exhibition and event industry in London, England. Remarks on the affordability of holding exhibitions in the city; Tips for venue managers on attracting business; Factors that affected the sector.
- It's an amazing stand, but where are the customers? Marriott, Kevin // Event;Feb2003, p8
Discusses the issue of attracting customers at exhibition spaces. Parts of getting the right exposure; Collective responsibility of special events organizers; Factors behind the cohesive and strategic pre-event plan.
- International news. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2000, p13
Presents international news briefs on exhibitions and special events. Reasons for the postponement of the expansion of Goevents.com in the United States; Move of Tarsus Group company to expand its exhibitions directory; Location of the third exhibition center of Expocentres Group.
- Community Voices. // Jackson Advocate;8/25/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 45, p8B
The article presents information about several events which will be held August and September, 2011. The Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance (MIRA) will host a Naturalization Workshop in Jackson on August 25. The jb Entertainment Group will present "Derek Blanks Night Of the Alter Egos"...
- March turns out to be harbinger of good news. Thorley, Chantelle // Event;Apr2009, p11
The article reports that The Main Event in Scotland held at the SECC in Glasgow on March 12, 2009 expanded its show by 35% due to visitor demands. The event was attended by a record 1,000 people which makes it as Scotland's largest event industry gathering. In Birmingham, the Convenience...
- Messen on the ropes. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Oct2003, p35
Reports on the admittance of German trade fair association AUMA that 2002 had been difficult for the country's exhibition industry. Decline in visitors; Significance of the increase in the proportion of international visitors; Financial performance of German venues.
- Keeping content fresh. Chatfield-Taylor, Cathy // Expo Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p20
Highlights the success of Search Engine Strategies in achieving high rankings with audience-approved presenters. Information on Search Engine Strategies exhibition; Growth of the exhibition in North America; Factors that contribute to the success of the exhibition; Services provided by Search...