Trustee, Investors in Defaulted Deals Wrangle Over Reserve Funds
- Florida hospital merger plan gets submitted for bondholders' review. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;06/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30666, p23
Reports on the plans of U.S.-based health care company GMS Group formed out of a merger of three health care agencies, to mail documents to bondholders to seek approval for the combination. Purpose of the plan; Details of the plan; Expected call to bondholders for their acceptance of the terms...
- GMS: Strategy Differences Led to Buyout from Ryan Beck. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/25/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 31769, p29
Reports on the management-led buyout of the GMS Group in the U.S. Result of differences in strategy; Calculation of equity return; Representation of tax-exempt municipal bonds.
- Gift of Lights. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p26
Reports on the 2003 Gift of Lights fund-raising event sponsored by the U.S. Bank in Las Vegas, Nevada. Highlights of the lights display seeking to raise funds for the nonprofit group Goodwill of Southern Nevada; Contact information.
- Want to win a union wage freeze? Try a pay cut in the execs' ranks. Swaney, Chriss // American Banker;11/10/95, Vol. 160 Issue 218, p7
Reports on the U.S. Bank's management pay cuts in order to obtain union wage freeze and other cost reductions. Provisions of a labor contract with workers; Change from a traditional indemnity health insurance to a managed-care program; Modified job freeze in management ranks; Marketing push to...
- U.S. Bank merges calling, debit cards. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/08/96, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p14
Reports on the merger of checking account debit card with the discount phone card services at U.S. Bank. Accessibility of the new service.
- U.S. Bank opens first of 26 new locations. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/22/96, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p14
Reports on United States Bank's opening of 26 new supermarket locations.
- U.S. Bank vying for Indy's SBA loans. Pugh, Lori // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p5
Reports on U.S. Bank's selection of Indianapolis, Indiana, as one of the cities to expand its United States Small Business Administration (SBA) lending. Goals of U.S. Bank's expansion of its SBA loan business; Potential of Indianapolis' SBA lending market; Focus of the bank's office in the city.
- U.S. Bank to close 200 So. branch Dec. 19. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/10/97, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p9
Reports that U.S. Bank's Second South branch office will close on December 19, 1997 and consolidate customer accounts and services at the Salt Lake Main Street branch in Utah. Sale of the bank's South building as the first step in the redevelopment of the area which has been a concern of...
- U.S Bank's Utah headquarters to move to Gateway West. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/06/98, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p3
Reports on U.S. Bank's plan to relocate its headquarters in the new Gateway West office tower for its Utah operations. Present headquarters; Target relocation date; Company's plan to operate in the two offices for a certain period of time.