- A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH CATHOLIC BOOKS, 1615-1714. Clancy, Thomas H. // Catholic Historical Review;Apr2000, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p258
Analyzes the content of English Catholic books published from 1615 through 1714. Factors that led to the decline in volume of English Catholic publishing; English Jesuit contribution to English Catholic literature after 1640; Categories of the content of the volumes under consideration.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;11/27/1920, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p140
A list of books received by the publication in 1920 is presented including "The Principal Catholic Practices," "Adam of Dublin" and "Religion and Health".
- Literature. TALBOT, FRANCIS X. // America;10/6/1923, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p592
The article calls for readers of "America" to submit their votes regarding the most remarkable Catholic books of the past century as of October 1923.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;6/29/1912, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p281
A list of books received by the periodical "America" as of June 29, 1912 is presented, including "Love, Peace and Joy: A Month of the Sacred Heart," by Andr� Prevot, "Prosperity: Catholic and Protestant," by Father Graham and "The Sign Above the Door," by W. W. Canfield.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;2/10/1912, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p427
The article lists books received on February 10, 1912 is presented which includes "The Eve of Catholic Emancipation. 1803-1829," by Bernard Ward, "The American People," by A. M. Low and "A History of England," by Rudyard Kipling and C. R. L. Fletcher.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;1/27/1912, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p380
A list of books published in 1912 is presented including "The Papacy and Modern Times", "Saints and Heroes" and "The Crux of Pastoral Medicine".
- Encyclopedia of Catholic Literature. Stankovics, Denise J. // Library Journal;12/1/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 20, p164
Reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Catholic Literature," edited by Mary R. Reichardt.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;8/19/1911, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p452
The article lists books related to Catholicism, including "The Animal World," by F. W. Gamble, "The Order for the Consecration of an Altar" and "St. Anthony's Almanac for 1912."
- Literature. TALBOT, FRANCIS // America;4/28/1934, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p63
The author discusses the Catholic Book Conference and Catholic literature in the U.S. in April 1934. He describes the Catholic Literacy Conference and Book Exhibit held in New York and compares it to that held in Denver. He comments that Catholic literature is merely in the emergence stage. The...