Wireless Mesh Technology
- Research on evaluation method of small sample conditions of ammunition packaging reliability. Li Wenzhao // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 543-547, p4502
With the rapid development of high-tech ammunition, its value and costmore and more high, the reliability of its packaging is also put forward higher requirements. Small sample theory can greatly reduce the test sample, save test cost greatly, so it has wide application in many fields. This...
- Trailblazing developments. Gottschalk, Mark // Design News;7/10/95, Vol. 51 Issue 13, p20
Presents different product breakthroughs in the field of engineering which deals. MIRAFLEX glass fiber; Nephtco's GRAPHLITE carbon-fiber rods; Desothane HS polyurethane topcoat; Fibersim.
- ALTI SÄ°GMA NEDÄ°R? Kansoy, Okşan; Dirgar, Esra // e-Journal of New World Sciences Academy (NWSA);2009, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p14
As a result of globalism, borders seem to disappear in economical perspective. Within current conditions, companies are focusing on cost-cutting solutions. They have to keep their service/product qualities in the same level during these efforts. At that point, Six Sigma is one of the most...
- The Rules of Product Design Change. Gautscki, T. F. // Design News;7/23/90, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p166
The article discusses the difficulties and uncertainties of new product development. High-tech products introduced to the market on budget, but six months late, earn 33% less profit over five years than if they had been on time, according to a business model. In contrast, coming out on time but...
- With collaboration, Chicago can be hub of green innovation. Isaacs, Eric // Crain's Chicago Business;5/24/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p12
In this article the author discusses the state of technological innovations and advancements in the universities and research centers in Chicago, Illinois and comments that with right partnership, Chicago can make good progress in the field of sustainable engineering.
- Pumps bring improved efficiency. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p27
The article offers information that the combined storm and dry weather flow pumps using canister units supplied by Bedford Pumps have provided cost effective and more efficient water pumping at the Altmouth pumping station in Merseyside, England.
- Untitled. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;11/20/2007, p71
The article reports that Intel has launched 16 new power efficient and eco-friendly processors. The breakthroughs clear the path for Intel to design products that are 25% smaller than previous versions and more cost-effective. The new transistor formula alleviates wasteful electricity leaks that...
- Office update. Wierzbinski, Beth // Point of Beginning;Aug96, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p32
Looks at examples of technology advances being used by surveyors. Includes automation of data collection; Time and billing programs; Shift into Global Positioning System (GPS); Robotic surveying.
- Surveying the future. Saveriano, Jerry W. // Point of Beginning;Feb97, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p36
Part II. Discusses the value of information and some specific information-based technological trends that are changing surveying. New tools for problem solvers; Advances in instruments and sensors; Field computing and communications.