A Historic Address
- Spoken & written. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 16 Issue 90, p30
Presents excerpts from articles and speeches made by prominent corporate executives in the United States. Includes the pronouncement regarding boardroom activism by Paul Ingrassia of Dow Jones Telerate; Author Fran Liebowitz' views on rich people; Author Richard Pascale on the tendency of...
- Remarks Following a Cabinet Meeting and an Exchange With Reporters September 24, 2002. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/30/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p1610
Presents the text of interviews with U.S. President George W. Bush on September 24, 2002, which deals with his views on the threat posed by Saddam Hussein to world peace, Middle East and the national economy.
- Remarks in Shreveport, Louisiana, December 3, 2002. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/9/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 49, p2116
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. President George W. Bush on December 3, 2002 in Shreveport, Louisiana, which deals with the subject of freedom.
- Rallying the nation. Adler, P. // Scholastic Update;2/8/91, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p16
Excerpts several presidential addresses that have called the American nation to duty and sacrifice. Includes the words of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and George Bush.
- THE PURPOSE OF FREEDOM. // American Enterprise;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p7
Presents an excerpt from remarks by U.S. President George W. Bush at the Ohio State University commencement in 2002, which deals with the purpose of freedom.
- Conservative Movement Must Make a Declaration of Independence. Gingrich, Newt // Human Events;2/25/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p18
An excerpt from the speech "Conservative Movement Must Make a Declaration of Independence," delivered by former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich at the Conservative Political Action Conference on February 9, 2008, is presented.
- Aldridge Delivers Keynote Address During First Official Visit to DAU-DSMC. // Program Manager;Jul-Aug2001, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the keynote address delivered by Pete Aldridge on his first official visit to the Defense Acquisition University and the Defense Systems Management College in the United States. Highlights of the occasion; Presentation of the theme, five primary goals and overall priorities;...
- Commencement Address at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/28/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p779
Presents the text of a speech given by United States President George W. Bush on May 20, 2001, which deals with the subject of poverty.
- Proclamation 7443--National Hurricane Awareness Week, 2001. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/28/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p790
Presents the text of a speech given by United States President George W. Bush on May 22, 2001, which deals with the proclamation of National Hurricane Awareness Week.