Tags: CHARTS, diagrams, etc.; RENEWABLE energy sources -- Charts, diagrams, etc.; POWER resources -- Charts, diagrams, etc.; ENERGY consumption -- Charts, diagrams, etc.; ENERGY industries -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
- Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Mar2008, p136
Several charts are presented that depicts the renewable energy in the U.S. for 1973-2007 including renewable energy production and consumption by residential and commercial sectors, renewable energy consumption by industrial and transportation sectors, and renewable energy consumption by...
- Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Jun2011, p137
Several charts and graphs are presented which provide data on the consumption and production of renewable energy resources of various sectors in the U.S. including commercial, industrial, and transportation sectors from 1973 to March 2011.
- Section 1. Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Jan2001, p1
Presents graphical and tabular representations of energy production and consumption in the United States during October 2000. Energy net imports from January to October 2000; Energy consumption by source; Merchandise trade value.
- Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2008, p117
Several charts are presented depicting the energy prices from 1973-2007 in the U.S. including the petroleum prices, crude oil price summary, and costs of crude oil imports from selected countries.
- Energy Consumption by Sector. // Monthly Energy Review;Jul2011, p21
Several charts and graphs are presented which provide data on energy consumption in the U.S. from 1973-2010 by various consumer sectors including residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Lithuania;Nov2009, p16
Several graphs related to energy consumption of Lithuania are presented which include the consumption trends by energy sources, oil products consumption, and a breakdown of coal consumption by sector.
- Indonesia Energy Statistics. // Global Energy Market Research: Indonesia;May2012, p37
Several tables and a graph related to energy industry in Indonesia from 1990 to 2010 are presented, including total energy consumption, the energy balance, and power infrastructures.
- Portugal Energy Statistics. // Global Energy Market Research: Portugal;Apr2012, p30
Several tables and a graph related to the energy industry of Portugal are presented, such as a table on detailed energy balance in 2010, a table on total energy balance in 1990-2010, and a graph on energy production and primary consumption in 1990-2010.
- Nigeria Energy Statistics. // Global Energy Market Research: Nigeria;Apr2012, p26
Several tables which list energy industry statistics for Nigeria including oil reserves, total energy consumption and energy imports are presented.