Battle Of The Retail Chains
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p32
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of March 2003. Promotion launched by Sprint PCS for customers who sign a contract with the carrier's PCS Vision Plan for laptops and personal digital assistants; Launch of ePOD, a wireless proof-of-delivery product from Peak...
- Mmmm... donuts. // Telephony;12/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 23, p28
No abstract available.
- Obigo bets on WAP. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p14
Features wireless data provider Obigo. Company background; Description and key aspects of the Obigo Framework product; Sales strategies used by the company to promote its framework offering; Mobile phone manufacturers that are clients of Obigo.
- PepsiAmericas rolls out wireless sales application. // Frontline Solutions;Sep2003, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p44
PepsiAmericas Inc. has deployed a wireless field sales application from Thinque Systems Corp., Los Angeles, to automate its pre-sales process. Thinque MSP Pre-sales Module running on Symbol Technologies' Pocket PC devices, generates populated or suggested order forms that can reduce the time it...
- Motorola hears music. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the efforts of Motorola Inc. to integrate music and wireless communication systems. Promotion efforts for its two-way messaging products; Information on its MotoMixer application; Features of its E398 cellular phone.
- A CAUSATIVE ANALYSIS OF FACTORS AFFECTING EMPLOYED PERSONNEL AS LOYAL CUSTOMERS OF WIRELESS TELECOM INDUSTRY IN BANGLADESH. Kabir, Thawhidul; Rafe, Rubaida // Researchers World: Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce;Apr2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p33
This study has scrutinized the patterns and directions of influence of trust, corporate image and switching cost on employees of various private and public organizations as loyal customers of Wireless Telecom Industry in Bangladesh. Consequently, a random sample of 615 employed personnel from...
- BBC offensive to attract Born to Win recruits. // Precision Marketing;1/31/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC) use of a wireless and Web-based recruitment campaign to increase the number of entrants to its 'Born to Win' initiative. Design of the program to discover sporting talent; Development of the wireless element of the campaign by Flytxt.
- Pint-Sized, Rock n' Roll Mischief. // CREATIVITY;Nov2007, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p8
The article offers information on the advertising campaign of the Swedish wireless carrier Telenor AS's mobile television service. It is using the website to tout its three-month trial and variety of programming. It is stated that a video introduction features a mod type in 1967 dancing in his...
- The Marketer's Holy Grail? Carmody, Bill // Promo;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on the impact of wireless phones on marketing and to the promotions industry in the U.S. Creation of the largest text-messaging event to date by a single carrier; Clear trend in wireless phones; Impact of information platform through wireless phones on the kinds of promotions that can be...