Connectivity Means Greater Productivity
- COMMTOUCH/OPENGRID PROVIDE WIRELESS MESSAGING. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the strategic alliance formed by Commtouch with OpenGrid Inc.
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- deals. // Wireless Asia;8/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p27
Reports on developments concerning the Asian telecommunication industry as of July 2003. Partnership of Singapore companies LineFusion and Newpalm to launch a Chinese multimedia messaging service; Collaboration of Fujitsu Microelectronics and Motorola Semiconductors Hong Kong to develop a...
- Bouygues, Nortel team on 3G systems. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p3
Announces that a memorandum of understanding has been signed by Bouygues Telecom and Nortel Networks Corp. for cooperation on third-generation mobile voice, data and multimedia networks based on the Universal Mobile Telecommunications System standard.
- SCC forms alliance with TechnoCom. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p22
Announces that SCC Communications Corp. has formed an alliance agreement with TechnoCom Corp. to cooperate in areas such as critical planning, evaluation, certification and compliance verification to meet the government requirement for wireless carriers by 2001.
- Sometimes, you can't go it alone. Green Jr., Matthew W. // Rural Telecommunications;May/Jun97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
Opinion. Comments on the concept of partnering in the telecommunications industry. Author's reflections on group work in school; Benefits from partnerships.
- First person. Green Jr., Matthew W. // Rural Telecommunications;May/Jun97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p16
Interviews a number of telecommunication executives on various issues affecting the industry in the United States. Partnership in developing and providing services; Pitfalls in partnering; Advice to independents concerning partnerships with other companies.
- Partnering to survive and prosper. Jones, David; Moffat, Daniel // Rural Telecommunications;May/Jun97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on strategic partnerships in the telecommunication industry in the United States. Areas of opportunities for partnerships; Rules for successful partnering; Advice on the selection of potential partners. INSETS: Wireless on your own: A losing proposition.;In the red as Internet service...
- ASEAN carriers combine to offer intra-regional services. // Telecom Asia;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p12
Presents a timeline on the offering of intra-regional services in Asia. Alliance between five carriers with the establishment of ASEAN Telecom Holdings and Acasia Communications; Corporate customers across the respective telecommunication markets; Co-marketing agreement between Acasia...