- CELLULAR/PCS. // Wireless Week;04/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p36
Presents news briefs about the wireless communication industry in the United States as of April 3, 2000. Business partnership between ePhones and several wireless retailers; Plan of Novell Inc. to go into the wireless communication industry.
- ePhones signs agreements with 50 wireless retailers. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p20
Reports on ePhones' signing of agreements with 50 wireless retailers.
- Aether invests $8M in ePhones. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p25
Informs that wireless data products and services provider Aether Systems Inc. completed a strategic investment in ePhones, a wireless Internet products and services solutions provider.
- RFS challenges traditional TV. Charlton, Bob // TVB Europe;Sep2006, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p69
The article reports on the latest antennas offerings by RFS Radio Frequency Systems. The company reveals its compact and lightweight Ultra High Frequency monopole antennas which is designed to conform with the needs of Digital Video Broadcast-Handheld (DVB-H) networks which features the...
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;01/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p20
Presents news briefs on wireless communication in the United States as of January 2000. Extension signed by GE Marquette Medical Systems company and Data Critical Corp.; Terms of the memo of understanding signed by Motorola company and Skytel company.
- Orange trials AirFlash location service. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p8
Reports the deployment of location-based information services of AirFlash Inc. to customers of Orange PCS in Great Britain.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...