ARPU Defies The Odds, Continues Upward Climb
- Nextel: The little upstart that could. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p14
Provides information on Nextel Communications Inc. Approach adopted to the telecommunication industry; Background on the establishment of the company; Relationship with Motorola Inc.; Investment of wireless luminary Craig McGraw in the company.
- Nextel announces new services. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p21
Informs on United States-based telecom firm Nextel Communications Inc.'s several announcements regarding new content and services now available to its Nextel Online customers.
- Nextel tower up in air. Czurak // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/24/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p11
Reports on Nextel Communications Inc.'s request to put up a tower on the northeast side of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Opposition received by the plan from homeowners; Denial of the request by planning commissioners; Schedule of public hearing given for Nextel to appeal for another decision;...
- An instant answer. Malis, Carol // Crain's Detroit Business;10/21/96, Vol. 12 Issue 43, pT-13
Presents information on a pilot program testing cutting-edge telecommunications hardware, which was developed by Nextel Communications Incorporated. Problems encountered with voice mail, pay phones, and pagers; Experience of National TechTeam Incorporated; Unveiling of the product by Nextel on...
- New player will pursue wireless customers. Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/05/98, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p3
Reports on plans by Nextel Communications Inc. to enter the wireless communications market in Indianapolis, Indiana. Focus on the business user; Services to be offered; Company's success in other markets; Response by competitors.
- Building Business From The Ground Up. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p16
Discusses the products offered by Nextel Communications Inc. for the building trades and property management industries. Factor that is important to the success of construction applications; Other company that have designed applications for the field; Advantage of India Cements from using short...
- DST Innovis, PeopleSoft forms pacts with Nextel. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p30
Reports on Nextel Communications Inc.'s alliances with DST Innovis and PeopleSoft to provide services for Nextel Wireless Web customers.
- Nextel Delivers On Smart Growth Strategy. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;3/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p12
Discusses the reasons behind the success of telecommunication company Nextel Communications Inc. in the U.S. Background of the advertising campaigns for Nextel; Details on the selling and marketing strategies of Nextel; Information on the packet data service of Nextel.
- Nextel posts $591 million 1st-quarter loss. // Site Management & Technology;Spring2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the net loss posted by Nextel Communications Inc. for the first quarter of 2002. Increase in revenue; Signs of the company's strong performance.