Alltel Rolls Out Web-Unwired
- Alltel to test technology. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p16
Reports on the testing of Alltel's wireless voice and data technology.
- Alltel. // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Deals with wireless communication carrier Alltel. Number of subscribers and employees as of December 2001; Implications of its decision to enter other markets; Slogan used by the company.
- Alltel falls short of expectations. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the addition of more than a hundred thousand internally generated net subscribers to Alltel Corp.'s wireless service during the fourth quarter of 2000.
- Alltel introduces Web-Unwired wireless Internet service. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p14
Reports on Alltel Corp.'s introduction of a wireless customizable Internet service called Web-Unwired.
- Alltel earnings estimate in line with expectations. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the projected earnings of wireless communication company Alltel Corp. for the fourth quarter of 2000.
- Industry Analysts Ponder Carrier Strategies. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p23
Reports on the secrecy of most wireless carriers about their strategies for the 1.9GHz auction in November 2000. Belief of wireless industry experts that all major carriers will be involved in the bidding; Predictions on what key carriers will accomplish in the auction such as Alltel.
- Alltel bond issue well received by financial community. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the bond issue sold by Alltel Corp. on June 14, 2002 to help fund the amount it needs to buy the wireless business of CenturyTel Inc. and access lines in Kentucky from Verizon Communications Inc. Lead manager of the deal; Investment grade ratings received by the debt issue; Number of...
- Alltel introduces free online billing. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p23
Reports the offer of Alltel Corp. of a free online billing system for its wireless customers in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Alltel offers Cellemetry. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p29
Reports on Alltel Mobile Communications Inc.'s agreement with Cellemetry LLC for the development of various wireless communication applications.