It's In The Touch
- Wireless Growth Fules Apples-to-apples Web Site Growth. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p22
Reports on the growth of Web sites that offer shop-and-compare price information. Business plans of Point.com; Entry of CellMania.com into the market; Benefits of the advancing technology in wireless phone.
- Cellmania launches ecommerce apps. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p31
Reports the launching of the electronic commerce solutions of Cellmania.com called Mfinder and Mstore created for businesses pursuing mobile customers in Mountain View, California.
- Motorola invests in Point.com. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p28
Reports on telecommunication firm Motorola Inc.'s infusion of venture capital in online retailer of telecommunication equipment Point.com Inc.
- Standard of excellence award. // Siliconindia;Mar2000, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p26
Reports on India-based wireless electronic commerce site Cellmania.com as recipient of the `Standard of Excellence' award at the 1999 WebAward competition conducted by the Web Marketing Association. Company as the first to integrate electronic commerce, community and applications; Services...
- Point.com launches e-commerce solution. // RCR;04/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p14
Reports on online wireless products and services retailer Point.com Inc.'s unveiling of a business-to-business electronic commerce solution for companies looking to sell telecommunications products and services online.
- Amazon Enters Wireless Jungle. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p14
Announces the opening of the Wireless Phones online store by Amazon. com. Reputation gained by the company among online customers; Services offered by the site; Details on the decision of rival Point.com to sell phones online.
- Portal's content management builds business. Blankenhorn, Dana // B to B;09/25/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 15, p24
- Losing loss leaders. Ryan Jr., Mike // Cellular Business;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p20
Offers tips on selling cellular radio. Ways to reach sales satisfaction; Promoting customer satisfaction by adding low- and no-cost services; Seeking indirect selling opportunities to promote oneself and one's company.
- Do Those Roads Work for Pogo Sticks Too? Watson, Noshua // Fortune;11/13/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 11, p456
Focuses on Cellmaina, a wireless commerce company based in Mountain View, California. Use of scooters by the employees; Development of traffic lanes to mark pathways between cubicles; Management philosophy.