Auction Fallout Radiates Far And Wide
- E-PLUS INTRODUCES E.V.A. VOICE ASSISTANT. // Audiotex Update;Jul2001, p4
Reports that Germany-based mobile operator E-Plus has introduced natural language access to a range of information and other services. Features of the E-Voice Plus Assistant; Services that can be accessed using E-Voice Plus Assistant; Strategy of the company.
- KPN arm set to bag MobilCom 3G network. // Utility Week;5/16/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p11
Reports on the agreement of German telecommunications operator MobilCom to sell its third-generation mobile network to the mobile unit of Dutch rival KPN, E-Plus Mobilfunk, in 2003. Terms of the deal; Indication of MobilCom's plan to sell the network.
- France Telecom ups stake in E-Plus. // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p39
Reports on France Telecom's agreement to buy Vodafone AirTouch PLC's interest in E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH, Germany's third-largest mobile carrier. Value of the deal.
- ZTE broadens partnership with German mobile operator E-Plus to include managed services. // China Telecom;Jul2013, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p11
The article reports on Chinese telecommunications equipment and systems company ZTE's broadening of its strategic partnership with German mobile network operator E-Plus Group to include operation and maintenance of the latter's E-Plus network.
- Wireless? Wunderbar! Callaway, Erin // PC Week;5/1/95, Vol. 12 Issue 17, pE/5
Reports on an agreement between Nokia Telecommunications and E-PLUS Mobilfunk GmbH to expand the E-Plus DCS personal communications network in Germany.
- Yamaha provides ring tones to E-Plus. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p37
Announces that Yamaha Corp. will provide cellular radio ring tone download service to German wireless carrier, E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG. Description of Yamaha's ring tone technology; Cost of the ring tone service offered by the company to subscribers; Forecast of Yamaha for wireless...
- KPN Acquires Remaining Stake in Germany's E-Plus. Spector, Phillip L. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2002 Q1, p1
The article reports on the decision of KPN to purchase from BellSouth the remaining stake that it did not own in wireless carrier E-Plus. The acquisition of 77.5% E-Plus stake makes KPN the sole owner of the mobile phone network operator. KPN asserted that the E-Plus deal reinforced its goal of...
- E-Plus acquires MobilCom's UMTS equipment cheap. // RCR Wireless News;5/19/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p19
Reports on the acquisition of the universal mobile telecommunications system (UMTS) infrastructure of MobilCom by E-Plus. Number of UMTS locations acquired by E-Plus; Terms of the agreement; Companies to which MobilCom and E-Plus awarded UMTS contracts; Telecommunication companies that are...
- BellSouth traverses into European wireless landscape. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p3
Announces BellSouth's move to exercise its right of first refusal to acquire 100 percent of German mobile operator E-Plus. Dutch firm KPN Telecom's takeover of a 77.5% stake in E-Plus; Failure of France Telecom's bid to acquire the stakes of E-Plus; Financial terms of agreement.