Vendors: Going To PCIA GlobalXChange?
- Wireless In Style Deadline Nears. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports that the 'Wireless Week' magazine is seeking entries for Wireless In Style 2002, its fourth annual collection of graphically creative, groundbreaking and memorable industry advertising and marketing promotions and innovative product design and packaging.
- Fact No. 1: Things Change. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p4
Introduces the Wireless Gear and FaceTime sections of the 'Wireless Week' magazine. Suggested motto of the wireless industry; Opinion on the elimination of the wireless spectrum cap.
- Wireless Week Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p3
Announces that the 'Wireless Week' magazine is seeking submissions for upcoming sections on new products and wireless communication industry employees, as of November 2001.
- WW To Publish Show Daily at Wireless I.T. 2000. // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the plan of `Wireless Week' to send a full editorial contingent to produce a `Show Daily' each day at Wireless I.T. convention of CTIA. Reason behind the plan; Schedule of the show.
- WW Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;10/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p4
Invites readers of 'Wireless Week' magazine to submit articles about the wireless communications industry.
- Stocks. // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p40
Provides information on the stocks of companies in the wireless and mobile communications industry as of August 1999. Stock portfolio index of the `Wireless Week' periodical; Focus on the shares of BCE Mobile Communications Inc.; United States and Western Europe handset shipments and Wireless...
- Show Daily Deadlines. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Announces that the 'Wireless Week' magazine will produce the official show daily at CTIA's Wireless conference in Orlando, Florida on March 18-20, 2002.
- Wireless Week Spotlights Gear, Gurus. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p1
Introduces the Wireless Gear and FaceTime sections of the 'Wireless Week' magazine.
- A Handoff of a Different Kind. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p4
The author presents her word of farewell as she is leaving her position as editor-in-chief of the magazine. She reflects on how her experience as a journalist in the wireless industry has helped her polish her craft and cites the insights she gained in working with "Wireless Week" as well as...