Nextel Is High Flier In 800 MHz Auction
- AEC ANNOUNCES TENDERS FOR 4G, DIGITAL OPERATOR. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 120/121, p9
The article reports that the Agency for Electronic Communications (AEC) of Macedonia has announced tenders for allocation of radio-frequencies over use of 4G technologies and selection of digital system DVBT operator.
- Kosovo delays state telecom sale for third time. // Regional Today;01/29/2013, p3
The article reports on the decision of Kosovo to delay the bid deadline for its state telecommunications company for a third time until March 14, 2013, saying that interested buyers need more time to collect funding.
- Response to Turk Telecom tender slow. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p24
Focuses on the tender offer for the sale of Turk Telecom's stake in Turkey. Chances of Turk Telecom to end the bid without an offer; Need for Turkish officials to choose between extending the tender deadline or to cancel the bid; Plans of the telecommunications board to award Turk Telecom the...
- Nextel initiates notes offering. // RCR Wireless News;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p42
Reports on a tender offer initiated by Nextel Communications Inc. for its senior serial redeemable notes due 2011. Total compensation for the notes; Company that handled the tender offer; Notes to be offered by Nextel in a public offering.
- Bresnan On The Other Side Of Buyout Bid. Bannan, Karen J. // Inter@ctive Week;06/14/99, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p6
Reports that Bresnan Communications has received unsolicited takeover offers. Possible buyers of the firm's system; Plan of AT&T Corp. for its stake in Bresnan; Most compelling part of Bresnan's system.
- Ifetel planning to launch tender for two satellite spots next year. // Latin America Telecom;Dec2013, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the plan of Mexico's new telecommunication regulator Instituto Federal de Telecomunicacioners (IFETEL) to tender process for two commercial satellites in orbit in 2015.
- ARPU Defies The Odds, Continues Upward Climb. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p29
Focuses on the ARPU trend in telecommunication sector in the United States during the second quarter of 2000. Gain of Nextel Communications from ARPU during the period; Best indicator of carrier ARPU differences; Factor that affects ARPU; Predictions regarding ARPU.
- Nextel: The little upstart that could. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p14
Provides information on Nextel Communications Inc. Approach adopted to the telecommunication industry; Background on the establishment of the company; Relationship with Motorola Inc.; Investment of wireless luminary Craig McGraw in the company.
- Nextel announces new services. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p21
Informs on United States-based telecom firm Nextel Communications Inc.'s several announcements regarding new content and services now available to its Nextel Online customers.