- CellStar to sell Motorola phones, accessories. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p2
Reports on logistics services provider CellStar Corp.'s decision to sell Motorola's wireless phones and accessories to carriers and dealers in the United States.
- Aether eyes browser-enabled phones. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p28
Highlights the plan of Aether Systems Inc. to enter the browser-enabled telephone market through a partnership with AlterEgo, developer of a distributed network of servers.
- Aether announces product sale to Oester. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p34
Reports on the sale of Aether System's MobileMax2 wireless communications system to Oester Trucking.
- Aether signs pact with ePhones. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p59
Reports the agreement signed by Aether Systems Inc. with ePhones to resell Blackberry handheld devices in Owings Mills, Maryland. Provision of wireless electronic mail access through an integrated modem; Features of the handheld devices; Delivery of wireless Internet solutions by ePhones...
- Aether Joins Phone.com Alliance Program for Wireless. // Computer Protocols;Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Aether Systems Inc. of Owings Mills, Maryland joined the Phone.com Alliance Program as an applications development member to provide Web-based wireless data services to corporate customers.
- Aether tries to paint wireless Internet masterpiece. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the efforts of Aether Technologies International LLC in positioning itself at the center of the wireless-Internet convergence.
- MobileMax adds geofencing. // Fleet Owner;Dec2002, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p78
Introduces the MobileMax multi-mode wireless communication systems from Aether Systems Inc. Power capacity; Product specifications; Availability of the product.
- USAToday.com signs on for Aether's AirLoom service. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p7
Reports that USAToday.com signed on to Aether Systems Inc.'s AirLoom service, which adapts Web content for wireless distribution.
- Motorola gets gutsy. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;7/30/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 5, p22
Discusses the plan of Motorola Corp. to sell chip expertise to handset developers. Competitors of Motorola in the chip industry; Advantages of Motorola over competitors; Comparison with the business strategy of Qualcomm Corp.