Mixing It Up In Canada
- Telus announces Clearnet warrant acquisition offer. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p46
Reports on the announcement made by Telus Corp. to acquire warrants of Clearnet Communications Inc.
- Telus plans further expansion. Tausz, Andrew // Global Wireless;May/Jun2001, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the expansion plans of the company Telus for its trunked radio network in Canada as of June 2001. Value of the acquisition for the firm Clearnet Communications by Telus in 2000; Number of subscribers covered by the Mike trunked radio network.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p3
Presents news related to the United States wireless communication industry as of October 23 2000. Acquisition of Clearnet Communications Inc. by Telus Corp.; Increase in the third-quarter revenue of Rogers AT&T Wireless; Agreement between SCI Systems Inc. and Ericsson.
- BC Telecom, Telus shareholders OK merger plans. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p56
Reports on the planned merger between Canada-based telecommunications firms BC Telecom Inc. and Telus Corp.
- Telus/Clearnet Merger: No Precedent, But Canadian Telecom Heats Up. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;09/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p1
Evaluates the impact of the acquisition of Clearnet Communications Inc. by Telus Corp. on the telecommunications industry in Canada.
- Telus, Clearnet team to become leading Canadian player. Smith, Hilary // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p31
Reports on Telus Corp.'s offer to acquire all the shares of Clearnet Communications Inc.
- Loud and clear. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;02/09/98 Supplement, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p26
Features Clearnet Communications Inc., a wireless communications system provider in Canada. Growth of the company's personal communication service network; Subscription to Clearnet's commercial services; Clearnet's use of code division multiple access technology; Target markets; Challenges...
- Canadian Telecom Heats Up. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p4
Reports on mergers in the Canadian telecommunication industry, such as Clearnet Communications Inc.'s acquisition by Telus Corp.
- Telus joins Bell Canada in No. 2 spot. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;08/28/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the acquisition of Clearnet Communications by telecommunication company Telus in Canada. Benefits gained by Telus from the deal; Market share of Telus in Canada; Reason of Telus for not rushing the acquisition. INSET: Crosstalk..