Nextel's Warm Handshake
- The Allure of Nextel. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;10/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p7
Deals with the speculation about a possible merger between telecommunication companies AT&T Wireless and Nextel. Indisputable issues that surround the merger; Details on Nextel's acquisition agreement with Chadmore Wireless; Factor that makes Nextel attractive; Outlook of a merger between the...
- Chadmoore gives in to Nextel in reorganization deal. Smith, Hilary // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p3
Highlights the plan of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. to sell all its assets to Nextel Communications Inc.
- Chadmoore urges FCC to deny Nextel waiver request. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p31
Focuses on the opposition of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. to the waiver request of Nextel Communications Inc. in the United States. Request for permission in using frequencies close to the Canadian border; Sharing agreement with Clearnet Inc.; Protection of telecommunication companies from...
- Chadmoore teams with others for ad campaign. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p13
Focuses on Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.'s participation in a wireless communications industry advertising campaign.
- NEWS. Bishop, Don // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p52
Presents news items concerning mobile radio technology, as of October 2000. Nextel Communications Inc.'s acquisition of analog specialized mobile radio system operator Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.; AVeL-Tech's entry into contracts with GTE and Motorola for separate automatic vehicle location...
- business BRIEFS. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p29
Presents news briefs pertaining to the wireless communication systems industry in the United States as of May 1, 2000. Growth of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.; Metawave Communications Corp.'s initial public offering; Agreement between SBA Communications Corp. and Telecorp. PCS to provide...
- Chadmoore buys 16 licenses from American Wireless. // RCR;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p28
Reports on Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.'s agreement to acquire ten-channel 900 MHz wide-area licenses from American Wireless Network Inc.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p25
Covers news briefs on telecommunication as of April 16, 2001. Earnings of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. in year 2000; Information on the enhanced version of the Paladin power amplifier architecture of PMC-Sierra; Strategic alliance of TELOS Technology Inc. with AudioCodes.
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;12/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p26
Presents news briefs on wireless telecommunication in the United States as of December 3, 2001. Funding received by Octave Communications Inc.; Revenue reported by Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. for the third-quarter of the year; Regulatory approval received by Mobile Satellite Ventures LP.