- SAGE MOVES TO BRING SOLE TRADERS AND SMALL BUSINESS INTO THE CLOUD. // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2011, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p91
The article offers brief information on the Sage One products, which aims to give microbusinesses and sole trades a simple and low-cost way of managing their finances and work with accountants online in Ireland.
- Openwork to launch execution-only platform. Macdonald, Sam // Fundweb;12/11/2012, p12
The article reports on the plans of Openwork Ltd. to launch an execution-only platform in 2013 to meet clients' needs who will not be able to afford their services after the Retail Distribution Review (RDR).
- WHAT'S INSIDE THE FALL MARKET. // Home Channel News;8/7/2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p56
The article discusses the activities to be done during the Orgill Fall 2006 Dealer Market in Chicago, Illinois. A full day seminar prior to the opening of the event will be held in which sessions were divided by Orgill to make it easy for the retailers to target the seminars. The topics of the...
- Ensuring their future. // Practical Accountant;Jan2000, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on a value-added service by accounting firms to clients, that of helping them increase profitability with focus on growing revenues, employee and customer satisfaction and the use of valuable resources to their potential. Best clients for business profitability engagements; Advice to...
- 'It's no secret but DFMs are not worth the cost'. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing;5/31/2012, p17
The article reports on the claim made by Skandia head of proposition Graham Bentley that discretionary fund management (DFM) services are not worth the extra cost given the problems with centralized investment propositions, overcrowding and are not designed to serve the best interests of consumers.
- Trust me, I'm a qualified cash doctor. Tucker, Katie // Mortgage Strategy;3/17/2008, p45
The article comments on the proposal of Otto Thoresen, chief executive of Aegon UK set up a national money guidance service in Great Britain. According to the author, the proposal could be missing a point especially on the quality of affordable financial advice for the most vulnerable consumers....
- WHERE THERE'S A WILL…. // Mortgage Strategy;5/7/2007Supplement, p22
The author reflects on the contribution of will writers on offering huge and good services towards costumers in selling industries. He pointed on firms that does not involved in financial services or mortgages can offer a great service to professionals working in financial services because...
- Member benefit news. // Credit Management;Dec2008, p6
The article reports on the launching made by ICSM on the newly developed service called "Safety Net" for the print industry in Great Britain. ICSM is a leading subscriber-based service that monitor the business performances of its clients' own customers and simplifying various problems that...
- The downturn. Tomczyk, Aleks // Credit Management;Feb2009, p35
The article focuses on opportunities offered during economic downturn to credit management operations in Great Britain. It suggests the importance of understanding operational performance and providing efficient services to meet customer needs. In addition, it highlights the use of communication...