- Put to the test. Robinson, Vanessa // People Management;10/22/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p37
The article offers information on the series of quick quizzes to be featured on the web site of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The first of the series will focus on human resource (HR) specialists while the succeeding quizzes will focus on international roles and HR...
- Make the right career choice. Meintjes, Rita-Sue // People Management;10/14/2010, p58
The article ponders on the need for human resource (HR) professionals and employers to become decisive thinkers. Such characteristic forms part of the professional behaviors encompassing the HR profession map of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Examples of the...
- THREE LEGS GOOD? Robinson, Vanessa // People Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p62
The article focuses on a research which examines the effectiveness of a three-legged model including a human resources (HR) shared-service centre, centres of expertise and business partners conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain. The model has changed...
- CAPITAL IDEAS. // People Management;5/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p55
The article announces the network seminar of the public sector and reward forums of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. The seminar will take place at Manning House in London, England on May 27, 2007. The event will feature presentations by Jim Matthewman of Mercer Human Resource...
- Time to get serious over the numbers. // People Management;Mar2015, p12
The article discusses the role of human capital reporting by businesses according to a report by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) with speculation on the value of people to companies.
- GET THE THREAD VANESSA ROBINSON. Robinson, Vanessa // People Management;2/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p53
The article urges members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in February 2006 to comment and share experiences related to human resources and technology, that may be used as reference for a research project being developed by CIPD in Great Britain. It also offers...
- CIPD under pressure as HR staff question its relevance. // Personnel Today;9/2/2008, p1
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in England is under pressure, as Human Resource (HR) staff has questioned its relevance. In an opinion poll conducted by the periodical, 62% respondents said that the institute was not relevant to modern HR...
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/24/2011, p29
A list of the links and notes associated to the human resource articles published in this issue is presented including the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development website, HR Outlook survey, and HR profession map.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p27
The article presents links and notes related to articles published within the issue, including the experience assessment, the diagnostic service number of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, and human resources profession map.