Research topic: organisational learning
- Organizational Learning in China. Lee, Jenny S.Y. // Business Horizons;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p37
Focuses on the international business enterprises in China that make organizational learning as an objective. Concept of organizational learning; Importance of knowledge and experience in economic reforms, trading laws and contracts, and public information in the Chinese market; Application of...
- Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia. Engelhard, Johann; N�gele, Joakim // Journal of World Business;Aug2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p262
More than ten years after the break-up of the Soviet economy, Russia, which continues to undergo long-term change, still represents a very complex business environment. Subsidiaries of multinational companies (MNCs) operating in this environment can adapt successfully only by means of...
- It's your shout! // Truck & Driver;Feb2011, p10
The article reports on the findings of a survey that was conducted to ascertain the people's opinion about working for foreign companies in Europe.
- Survey: global economy in hands of the few. Healy, Barry // Green Left Weekly;10/26/2011, Issue 900, p7
The article presents results of the survey that percentage of transnational capitalists firms in the world.
- Knowledge coordination, competence creation and integrated networks in globalised firms. Cohendet, Patrick; Kern, Francis; Mehmanpazir, Babak; Munier, Francis // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Mar1999, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p225
Examines the relationships between the growing need to build globalized companies in a knowledge-based context and the structuring of information and communication facilities. Knowledge processing and theories of the firm; Organizational knowledge-creation process; Organizational integration...
- Accessing remote knowledgeâ€”the roles of trade fairs, pipelines, crowdsourcing and listening posts. Maskell, Peter // Journal of Economic Geography;Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p883
Work on clusters during the last few decades convincingly demonstrates enhanced opportunities for local growth and entrepreneurship, but external upstream knowledge linkages are often overlooked or taken for granted. This article is an attempt to remedy this situation by investigating why and...
- Negotiating conventions and creating community: the case of Cartoon and European animation. Cole, Alexander; Barberá-Tomás, David // Journal of Economic Geography;Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p973
This article examines the processes of negotiation and institution building through which transnational networks of learning are fashioned. It does so by examining the case of the European animation industry and the activity of an association, Cartoon, which facilitated the development of common...
- Ongoing Development of Key Competences -- Prerequisite for the Long-term Sustainability of a Company. Rahimic, Zijada // South East European Journal of Economics & Business (1840118X);Sep2006, Issue 2, p32
The development and maintenance of competitive advantages should be the goal of every company, and sources of competitive advantages may be both favorable conditions in the environment and within the company itself in its own capacities. The fact that favorable conditions in the environment are...
- Business leaders confident in Ireland's FDI - PwC. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p84
The article focuses on PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP's (PwC) Business Leaders Snapshot Survey of multinational representatives in Ireland in which 58% of the respondents claim that they are confident in investing in the country.