Full speed ahead
- Chillin' at the Holiday Inn. // Ebony;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2/3, p94
An interview with Verchele Wiggins, vice president of Global Brand Management for the Holiday Inn hotel chain, is presented. Topics discussed include the Stay You global advertising campaign she led, the makeover given to the chain's lobbies, guestrooms, and the importance of determining how...
- Disabled group sues Holiday Inn. // Hotel & Motel Management;7/25/94, Vol. 209 Issue 13, p1
Reports that an advocate group for the disabled has sued Holiday Inn Worldwide for its alleged refusal to confirm reservations for wheelchair-accessible rooms. Details of the suit.
- HI into Warwick Farm. // Travel Daily;6/17/2013, p2
The article reports that hotel group Holiday Inns Inc. will be the part of a hotel management deal signed between the owner of Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC and Oscars Hotels.
- Holiday Inn. // AirGuide Online.com;2/22/2010, p4
The article reports on the initiative of Holiday Inn Family Suites Inc. and Holiday Inn Express which was designed to assist international business travelers rediscover the brand as an attractive budget option.
- INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP: INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES. Vogel, Nadine // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses ways to become an inclusive leader of people with disabilities in an organization. It highlights the importance of promoting inclusivity for a company to earn and maintain a competitive advantage, along with the elements people with disabilities may contribute to the...
- HOSPITALITY PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Lodging Hospitality;9/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p22
This section offers news briefs on people in the hospitality industry. Mark Snyder has been appointed as senior vice president of brand management at Holiday Inn in the Americas, which is responsible for Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. Ian T. Rogers became the senior vice president and...
- Why the 55 Year-Old Logo Is Now Out at Holiday Inn. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;10/29/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 39, p17
The article presents an interview with Mark Snyder, senior vice-president worldwide brand manager at Holiday Inn. In the interview Snyder explains why Holiday Inn launched a major rebranding effort and why it chose to renovated many of its hotel rooms. Snyder discusses various marketing efforts...
- Winegardner wins chapter award for marketing skills. // Marketing News;8/8/1980, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the Marketer of the Year award was presented by the American Marketing Association's Memphis Chapter to Roy E. Winegardner, CEO of Holiday Inns, in 1980. Views of Winegardner on marketing; Work experiences.
- WINNING OVER WELLINGTON. Wilkinson, James // Hotel & Accommodation Management;Oct2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p56
An interview with Heather Idione-Riley, recipient of the 2009 New Zealand Manager of the Year and general manager of Holiday Inn Inc. in Wellington, New Zealand is presented. When asked about the performance of the Holiday Inn, she stresses that optimism makes business growth easy to achieve....