- DATES FOR THE DIARY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/4/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4667, p12
A calendar of events related to hospitality industry is presented which includes hospitality action dinner in which chef Raymond Blanc will join Bruno Loubet , Allegra UK Coffee Leader Summit 2011 for top executives from the branded coffee shops, food-to-go and food-for-now sectors, and the...
- GOOD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/26/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4620, p10
The article presents information on the positive developments related to the hospitality industry including discharge of chef Raymond Blanc from hospital, closure of Whales restaurant, and construction of tallest building for Wyndham Cardiff Hotel.
- Raymond Blanc becomes Eurostar's culinary director. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article announces the appointment of chef Raymond Blanc as culinary director for Eurostar.
- PICK OF THE BEST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/24/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4716, p13
The article offers information on various developments related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. The Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented to chef Raymond Blanc at Hotelympia in London, England. Orchid pubs in the Midlands and Wales have raised 8,500 pounds for children's...
- Craft Guild of Chefs Awards. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/20/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4227, p50
Focuses on chef Raymond Blanc who was recognized by the Craft Guild of Chefs for his contributions to the hospitality industry. Description of Blanc according to the guild's national chairman ,David Mulcahy; List of winners for the year 2002.
- Good week/bad week. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/3/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4436, p12
The article focuses on various issues related to the hospitality industry. French chef Raymond Blanc has signed a out-of-court settlement with a Florida couple who sued him for offering Â£100 after they lost Â£54,000-worth of jewels and cash at Le Manoir. The chairman of the Liverpool Hotel...
- Raymond Blanc. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/10/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4585, p75
The article offers information on restaurateur Raymond Blanc, who has won the Catey 2009 Lifetime Achievement Award. After working at his French-style restaurant Le Manoir, 21 chefs have achieved Michelin-starred status. He is stated to be responsible for several improvements in the eating-out...
- Faces & places. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4207, p22
Provides an update on various events and prominent personalities in the hospitality industry as of January 2002. Recognition given to chef Raymond Blanc; Details of the visit of chef and television personality Clarissa Dickson-Wright at the Castle Green Hotel; Highlights of the anniversary of...
- good week/bad week. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/27/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4422, p18
The article presents updates related to the catering and hospitality industry in Great Britain. Gordon Harrison, co-founder of pub giant Enterprise Inns, plans to retire in 2006. The Cognac beverage, which was produced during the French Revolution, is on sale at Lanesborough hotel in London,...