Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation
- No Book Reviews from Alien Centers of Research. // Journalism Quarterly;Summer76, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p237
Presents a report on the comparative analysis of book reviews in the recent edition of the Polish journal which was published in Krakow, Poland. Focus of the report on research in mass communication in Socialist countries; Subjective selection of elimination of work from ideologically and...
- LETTER FROM THE VP. Silber, Tony // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p58
An introduction is presented in which vice president of the magazine informs about "2015 Folio: Superbook," a directory for complete information about media magazines.
- From Lonely Planet to Flying Colors: Samir Husni's Top Launches Can Magazines Once Again Be the 'Second Screen' A 32% Growth On Instagram Is Prevention's 'Cure' Ex-Brides A.P. Laura Schroff's An Invisible Thread Christmas Story. // Media Industry Newsletter;12/21/2015, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented which mentions a productive market performance in 2015 and an expression of gratitude for continued support and subscription.
- on the circuit. Wisehart, Cynthia // Sound & Video Contractor;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various topics including the purchase of assets of "Pro AV" magazine by NewBay Media, the launch of a new newsletter "Pro AV Today," and the Almo E4 AV Tour in Chicago, Illinois and New York City.
- EDITORIAL. Hand, Arthur K. // Advances in Dental Research;Dec1987, Vol. 1 Issue 1, preceding p3
The author reports on the publication of the magazine "Advances in Dental Research."
- It's two for one! // American Nurseryman;7/1/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 1, p4
Presents an introduction to the July 2005 issue of the journal "American Nurseryman."
- Weekly Bulletin. // EPM Weekly Bulletin;2/16/2004, Issue 163, p1
Presents an introduction to the February 16, 2004 issue of the journal "EPM Bulletin."
- Weekly Bulletin. // EPM Weekly Bulletin;6/20/2005, Issue 222, p1
Presents an introduction to the June 20, 2005 issue of the journal "EPM Weekly Bulletin."
- Cigar smokers' magazine puffs into town. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p30
Reports on developments related to mass media in Las Vegas, Nevada as of July 14, 1997. Circulation of the periodical `Cigar Lovers'; Features of the periodical; Acceptance of entries for the 1997 Pinnacle Awards.
- GLOBAL REACH. // New Republic;12/11/89, Vol. 201 Issue 24, p9
Comments that the "International Herald Tribune" offers European and American news. Alertness of the British and French press to the events in Eastern and Central Europe; Capacity of the American media for sobriety and seriousness.