David G. Kittle on Residential Mortgages and Building Wealth
- Get Relevant. Jessiman, Alistair // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p43
The author offers information on the quests for bank earnings following the subprime mortgage collapse and weakening market in the U.S. It says that wealth management programs considered proposals on acquisitions, divestitures and spinoffs to the executive director group. It says that the...
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;7/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p36
The article reports career developments in the U.S. mortgage industry. The Mortgage Bankers Association has elected David G. Kittle as the president of the Principle Wholesale Lending Inc. Matt Feigner was appointed as business development vice president in Iowa's LendTrade. New York's Hypo Real...
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p90
A quiz about financial planning is presented.
- Take the Wealth Management What You Need To Know Reality Check Quiz. // Orange County Business Journal;6/30/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 26, pA.1
A quiz concerning wealth management is presented.
- Wealth Management. McKimmie, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p15
Compares the functions of wealth management and financial planning. Features of the concepts; Advantages provided by wealth management to financial service businesses.
- PUBLISHER'S LETTER. Goldemen, Daniel // On Wall Street;Dec2008, Vol. 18 Issue 12, Special section p2
The article discusses reports related to wealth management including one about insurance for high-net-worth clients and another on financial planning in the face of uncertain estate taxes.
- Winter proofing the family finances. // New Zealand Doctor;7/26/2006, p35
The article offers ways in securing family finances in times of economic downturns. It infers the necessity to determine and optimize the goals that needs financing as well as applying for insurance in reinforcing a financial plan. It also important to examine how a mortgage is structured in...
- Is Remortgaging The Path To Riches...? // Money Marketing;4/17/2014, Issue 1432, p41
The article offers a perspective on whether remortgaging of properties is the path to consumer riches. The author believes that the capital built up within a home released is has become the main route to consumer riches. An example is cited that demonstrate that a more lucrative lead is not in...
- Financial Security Unlike Any Other. // Best's Review;Sep2008, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p32
The article profiles the GMAC Re Dedicated Financial Trust in the U.S. The author stated that GMAC Re provides segregated trust for each eligible client and funds are deposited equal to case loss reserves, IBNR and unread premiums. In addition, the Trust provides maximum accountability to ensure...