AT&T Restructuring Rumors Floating
- AT&T...& T & T. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;10/31/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p6
Reports that AT&T Corp. executives have defended the restructuring of the firm's assets. Part of firm's efforts to increase shareholder value; Split of AT&T into four firms, each to become either a tracking stock or a common stock by 2002; Company's evolution as a one-stop provider for all...
- BEHIND THE DEAL. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p16
Reports on United States-based telecommunications company AT and T Corp.'s proposed corporate reorganization as of October 30, 2000.
- Giant's breakup could lead to mergers, growth. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p35
Reports on the planned breakup of United States-based telecommunications firm AT and T Corp. as of October 30, 2000.
- Shareholders planning to hold at least two new stocks. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;10/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p3
Reports that institutional shareholders planned to own at least two of the three companies to be formed out of the breakup of the AT&T Corp. Comments from Michael Trotsky, vice president for Independence Investment Associates; Positive impact on shareholders of personnel cuts; Benefit for the...
- Now for Ma Bell's four daughters. Lynch, Grahame // America's Network;11/15/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p14
Deals with the decision of AT&T Corp. to break up its business into four divisions. Criticisms on the decision; Differences to be made by the decision; Problems of each division of the company.
- Free at last. Titch, Steven // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p7
Opinion. Comments on AT&T's decision to divide the company three ways. Company operations; Impact on the telecommunications industry; Business strategies.
- AT&T reinvents itself, again. McCarthy, Shira // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p8
Focuses on AT&T's reorganization. Spinoff companies; Company operations; Business strategies; Comments from company officials. INSET: Industry and employees welcome decision..
- AT&T looks to an automated future. Dix, John // Network World;9/2/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p36
Editorial. Focuses on the restructuring of AT&T Corp. Increase of the revenue base of the company; Improvement of the cash flow of the company.
- Making a difference at AT&T: Transition to a new professional... Dadd, C. Mark // Business Economics;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p7
Discusses the changes in the way AT&T company operates. Division of the company; Role of economic analysts in the company; Comparative advantages of an economic analyst.