Lucent, NeoPoint Team On 3G Calls
- Lucent makes cdma2000 1x EV-DO equipment commercially available. // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p17
Announces the availability of the code division multiple access 2000 1x EV-DO equipment of Lucent Technologies Inc. Comments from Mike Iandolo, vice president of product management at Lucent.
- Want some juice with that? Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;04/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p16
Describes the advantages offered by Lucent's code division multiple access (CDMA) equipment.
- Lucent solidifies focus on CDMA. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;9/24/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the decision of Lucent Technologies to shift its focus on code division multiple access (CDMA) and cdma2000. List of technologies that were removed by the company from its business; Impact of the company's decision on its deal with AT&T Wireless; Total wireless sales of the company...
- Technology demystified. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;04/28/97, Vol. 232 Issue 17, p40
Features the Lucent Technologies' Products Realization Center, in Mt. Olive, New Jersey. Personal communications services networks using code division multiple access; Development and history of the company and the facility; Costumer target; Human factor in manufacturing; Employee and costumer...
- Lucent's handoff for CDMA works. // RCR;12/09/96, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p11
Reports on the `soft-handoff' feature which Lucent Technologies Incorporated deployed in its Code Division Multiple Access infrastructure for mobile phones. Details on the feature; Comments from Scott K. Erickson, vice president of marketing for Lucent's wireless systems.
- Lucent Flexent CDMA Base Station. // Wireless Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p35
Evaluates the Lucent Flexent Modular Cell 4.0 code division multiple access base station from Lucent Technologies. Feature of the product.
- Lucent wireless facility turns 5000. // Telephony;08/25/97, Vol. 233 Issue 8, p40
Reports that Lucent Technologies has shipped the 5000th CDMA base station produced at its Product Realization Center in Mount Olive, New Jersey.
- VERIZON WIRELESS PUERTO RICO & LUCENT LAUNCH 3G MOBILE NETWORK. // Telephone IP News;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on the launch of Express Network, a code division multiple access (CDMA)2000 1X voice and high-speed data network by Verizon Wireless Puerto Rico using equipment, software and services from Lucent Technologies. Services that could be offered by Verizon to customers through the network;...
- Going state of the art. DiMeo, Sam // Caribbean Business;11/21/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p43
Reports on the installation of a switching network in Puerto Rico that will put the island on the forefront of the wireless telephone revolution. Features of code division multiple access (CDMA) switching network installed by Lucent Technologies; Potential role of wireless technology in...