- Shared Tech. To offer metrocall prepaid paging. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p46
Reports that Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. has signed a letter of intent to add Metrocall Inc.'s CountDown prepaid paging to its CellEase prepaid services portfolio.
- Wireless Gets In Sync. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p28
Reports on the partnership formed by Vtech Connect Ltd., Metrocall Inc. and Shared Technologies Cellular with Child Watch of North America to offer FuMan Skeeto-branded prepaid alphanumeric pagers. Brief information on FuMan Skeeto; Plans for the proceeds from the pager sales.
- Business briefs. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
Reports on various developments in the wireless telecommunication sector in the United States as of January 18, 1999. Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s signing of a letter of intent with MCI WorldCom's prepaid services division to provide prepaid cellular services nationwide; Metrocall Inc.'s...
- Shared Technologies reports revenue up. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p8
Highlights the 16 percent revenue increase experienced by Shared Technologies Cellular Incorporated. Reason for the increase; Amount the company's revenue rose to; Statistical data on the company.
- More cellular rentals. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Nov96, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p258
Reports that Add Shared Technologies Cellular has been added to the list of companies that rent cellular phones to travelers. Flat rate for incoming or outgoing calls; Rates applied for international calls; Contact information.
- 'Real World' equipped with Metrocall service. // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p33
Discusses the deal between Metrocall Inc. and cable television network MTV that involves the network's reality program `The Real World.' Product that was given to each cast and crew member of the show.
- STC Starts Gearing For Holiday Push. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p9
Focuses on the market outlook for telecommunication company Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1999. Problems encountered by the company in 1998; Achievements of the company; Legal issue involving the company and SmartTalk.
- Glenayre reports agreements. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p29
Reports the agreement reached by Glenayre Technologies Inc. with Metrocall Inc. Terms of the deal; Objective of Glenayre's deal with Locate Networks.
- Prepaid Pioneer Eyes Burgeoning Market. // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p32
Focuses on the prepaid wireless service offered by Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. Partnership signed by Shared for its services; Major changes planned by the company.