UltiVerse Picks Up Award For Innovation
- Cyber trades. Crowley, Aileen // PC Week;8/21/95, Vol. 12 Issue 33, pE/5
Reports that Earthcycle's National Materials Exchange Network was awarded the `best business use of the Internet' at the first annual National Information Infrastructure Awards. Aim of the awards; Sponsors; Finalists in the business category.
- Brazil's iBest Internet awards expanding to six new countries. Penteado, Claudia // Advertising Age International;Mar2000, p11
Reports on Brazilian electronic engineer Marcos Wettreich's launch of a marketing campaign that aims to promote the expansion of his iBest Internet industry awards to six more countries. Number of people in Brazil that are expected to cast votes in the 2000 awards; Awards categories; Individual...
- International recognition for 'mumpreneur'. // NZ Business;Sep2013, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p5
The article announces that the online boutique Breastmates by businesswoman Frances McInnes has been nominated for two categories of the My Child Excellence Awards, namely the Favourite Online Retailer and Favourite Boutique Fashion Label.
- Winning on the Web. J.F. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/22/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p3
Offers information on the 4th Annual New Hampshire Internet Awards to be held on March 14, 2002. Sponsors; Total number of contending entries; Highlights of the event.
- LookSmart. Howarth, Brad // BRW;11/19/99, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p126
Features the award-winning Australian-born information technology and telecommunications firm, LookSmart. Recipient of the 1999 `BRW' Alcatel Business Award; Vision of co-founders, Evan Thornley and Tracey Ellery; 1998 revenue of the Internet firm.
- CHEAPEST BROADBAND PLANS - HEAVY USER. // Money (Australia Edition);Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 130, p132
The article announces that TPG Internet ADSL2 Unlimited Bundle won the top award in the Cheapest Broadband Plans--Heavy User category in the 10th annual Best of the Best Awards 2011 by "Money" magazine.
- NEWSLINE. Whettingsteel, Heidi // Director;Mar2000, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p16
Presents updates on business enterprises in Great Britain as of March 2000. Information on the Information Society Initiative/InterForum E-Commerce Awards for Internet companies; Factors which hinder innovations in companies, according to a research by SCQuARE International; Opinion on the...
- Industry hails internet as Mower Magic wins retail award. // Horticulture Week;9/28/2012, p16
The article announces that the company Mower Magic has received the best online retailer award at the 2012 Pro Awards.
- Strangeloop WS1000 Web Services Accelerator. Otey, Michael // Windows IT Pro;Aug2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p44
The article announces that the Strangleoop WS1000 Web Services Accelerator won the "Best Hardware, Networking, or Storage Product" award at the 2008 Best of TechEd awards.