Riding Waves South of the Border
- WaveRider outlines restructuring plan. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p27
Reports on the restructuring plan of WaveRider Communications Inc. Financing efforts of the company; Staff reductions made by WaveRider.
- top technologies.. // Global Telephony;Dec2001-Jan2002, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the performance of the telecommunications industries in the U.S. Problems faced by DSL Co.; Performance of VoIP; Management of services over an information protocol network by wireless services providers.
- VOIP Dï¿½jï¿½ vu. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;11/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p6
Comments on issues related to the telecommunication industry in the U.S. Arguments of established telecommunication carriers that the upstart phone service providers should contribute to the Universal Service fund; Call of established carriers regarding VOIP regulation; Fronts challenging...
- Session controllers poised for growth. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;9/1/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 13, p16
Focuses on the growth of IP session controllers. Replacement of VOIP Communications and TDM Ltd. gateways by session controllers; Average price per port for a gateway; Advantage on the use of session controller.
- CoolTools. Shaw, Keith // Network World;1/29/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
The article offers news briefs related to computer technology in the U.S. Otterbox LLC has announced the development of its 1930 and 1931 cases designed to protect the 8700 and 7200 Blackberry wireless handheld devices. VoIP Communications company has developed the Clearlink USB Phone handheld...
- VoIP. // CableFAX Daily;9/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 176, p3
Reports on the launch of the private network 911 service for broadband and packet communications by communications provider VoIP in the U.S. Provider of the service for the company; Features of the service.
- Wireless Broadband Houses Merge: The Perfect Wave? // TelecomWeb News Digest;11/18/2005, p5
The article reports on the merger of wireless broadband houses Wave Wireless Corporation and WaveRider Communications. The deal will create a new company with broader product line that both hope will boost their fortunes. The deal was said to be a true 50/50 merger, but the survivor in the deal...
- FYI. // Wireless Week;4/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p18
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of April 2004. Opening of U.S. offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Dallas, Texas by inventory management and provisioning automation solutions supplier Cramer; Information on a global product development strategy of...
- Waverider works on last mile. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p56
Reports on WaveRider Communications Inc.'s product development partnership with the Alberta-based University of Calgary's Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Diablo Research Inc. to improve the next generation of its Last Mile Solution products.