Site Of The Week
- Go2 uses Maptuit mapping service. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p33
Focuses on the contract signed by Go2 Systems Inc. with Maptuit Corporation. Objective of the contract.
- Irvine Firm Ready to Tell Cell-Phone Users Where to Go. Brown, Ken Spencer // Orange County Business Journal;07/24/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the growth prospects of Irvine, California-based Web site Go2 Systems Inc. which was formed by Lee Hancock. Offer of a service that acts as a phone directory; Customers' search for the nearest car shop, restaurant and other facilities through a Web-connected wireless phone; Deals...
- Go2 Systems completes I-commerce trial. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p27
Announces Go2 Systems' completion of a wireless point-of-sale Internet commerce trial that demonstrates a wireless order, purchase and payment transaction with a quick-serve restaurant using an Internet-enabled device.
- Go2Systems Cuts Workers in Wireless Slump. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;04/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p3
Reports the corporate downsizing of Go2Systems in Irvine, California. Number of laid off workers; Influence of wireless sector crisis on the company operations; Partnership with Burger King Corp.
- Go2 Systems addresses geography pitfalls with patent. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p48
Features World Geographic Reference System, a Web-based global addressing system developed by Go2 Systems Inc. to help people find their ways or to be found. Shorthand identifiers; Geo-referencing system that localizes the Internet based on the location of the end user; Capability to rank...
- Going2 the wireless world. Vaas, Lisa // PC Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p68
Focuses on Go2 Systems Inc.'s Go2.com, a locator site that helps users find products and services while on the road. Comparison with other wireless locator services; Enabling of consumers with mobile devices find nearby businesses; Revenues acquired by Go2 from its enterprise partners;...
- Kinzan Taps Widening Base. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on an agreement signed by Kinzan with go2Systems Inc. to offer its wireless directory services to the customer base of Kinzan. Advantages of the partnership.
- GO2 SYSTEMS/VOLTDELTA TO PROVIDE LOCATION-BASED INFO. // Telephone IP News;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p8
Deals with the agreement between Go2 Systems Inc. and Volt Information Sciences Inc. to create a location-based database to users of web-enabled wireless devices.
- Go2 systems to supply product to Kinzan. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p26
Reports the efforts of Go2 Systems Inc. to provide wireless location-based directory and information services to Kinzan customers in the United States.