WW To Launch Web-based Job Service
- Henkel hat die beste Karriere-Site. Düthmann, Christiane // Lebensmittel Zeitung;6/7/2013, Issue 23, p050
The results of a study conducted by the Hochschule Rhein Main college ranking German employment websites are analyzed in which the author discusses the importance of mobile employment resources.
- Resources for struggling jobseekers. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Spring2013, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p35
The article reviews the web site "Help for Difficult Financial Times," from the U.S. government, that provides resources from the federal government for jobseekers, located at www.usa.gov/citizen/topics/family/help-for-difficult-financial-times.shtml.
- Red, white, and blue job-resource Web sites. Dragednir, Nahoj // InfoWorld;02/14/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p111
Presents information on several employment Web sites. Information offered by the site of America's Employers; Benefit of the America's Job Bank; Disadvantage of the Best Jobs USA site.
- Gimme a Job: Employment Information on the Web. McDermott, Irene E. // Searcher;Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p69
Lists several employment information on the Internet. The Riley Guide: Employment Opportunities and Job Resources on the Internet; JobHuntersBible; JobStar: California Job Search Guide; HotJobs.com; Monster.com; CareerBuilder.com.
- Top 10 most popular websites. // Recruiter;2/17/2010, p10
The article lists the top popular Web sites related to employment and training in Great Britain for the month of January 2010 which includes the Web sites located at www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk, www.jobsite.co.uk, and www.guardian.co.uk.
- Jobs Express website a gain. Cuomo, Andrew M. // Filipino Reporter;9/7/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p25
The article highlights the success of Jobs Express as an employment Web site.
- Career help on the Internet. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Workforce;Mar98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p21
Reports on the utilization of employment Web sites by human resource professionals. Cost of the technology; Enumeration of listserves; Examples of employment Web sites; Advantages of Internet technology.
- JOBSINME ATTRACTS RECORD NUMBERS OF JOB SEEKERS/EMPLOYERS. // Online Product News;Feb2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
The article reviews the web site JobsinME.com, a part of the JobsInTheUs (JiUS) network.
- Best of the Web. // Design Week;12/2/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p10
The article offers information on several websites including http://ineedaf##kingfreelancer.com, www.the-dor.org and http://tinyurl.com/24vs9xp.